Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2017, 06:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whoa, whoa, no need to try tear the sport down because you failed to qualify.

I mean it's not all about you.

Shoukd be happy for Panama.
Are you happy Australia made it? I mean be real you all have no chance neither did the us. Why is your top paid athlete Andrew bogurt tho? Mediocre just like some eq player I know.

And why did you got 2-12 in 2 years of pvp on a pvp server with a decked out paladin? Mad or bad? Guessing both..
Old 10-11-2017, 08:12 AM
Planar Protector

Let's go England anyways. Kane, sterling, rashford but hopefully someone replaces joe hart lol my god he is bad... reminds me of iker when he was burned and Spain brought him into the last World Cup.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:10 AM
Banned

The US will survive without watching their couple weeks of soccer every 4 years. It gets about as much hype as swimming or girls gymnastics during the Olympics.

If suddenly football, baseball, basketball, hockey and nascar all spontaneously vanish then the US will start being good at soccer.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Australia barely made it by beating SYRIA in the last moments of extra time

SYRIA. Three of their players only had one limb.
LOL
Old 10-11-2017, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Iceland. They did make it in, and they have like the smallest population of any country that competes for the World Cup.

USA! USA! USA!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Iceland. They did make it in, and they have like the smallest population of any country that competes for the World Cup.

USA! USA! USA!
Yeah that was good of Iceland, and Panama -- two tiny nations making it for thr first time.

It's pretty terrible of the USA because they literally have a Golden Ticket to the world cup: I mean its Mexico and the USA vrs teams like Panama, Canada and Cuba but they still failed to qualify LOL.

I think outside of Oceania it's the lowest ranked qualifiying group by collective rankings AND it has 3 direct spots. Yikes.

Australia v Hondurus is not what we wanted. We wanted the USA; was better chances of going thru.

P.s. England has no chance at the WC they will either just scrap out of their group and than get knocked out in the final 16 or fail to get out of their group....its want England does best, they always rate themselves as a 5 star team but really are a 4 star team. Even in the 90-s early 00's when they had a decent team they never performed.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

I don't think that you understand this but our athletes are busy playing better sports. In high school it's only the kids that are either A) illegal / foreign
B) can't play any other sport
That play soccer. Nobody here cares unless it's something like the world cup or Olympics, then we feign interest until it's over.

In short, no1curr except countries that can't afford a sport that requires more than just a ball with air in it.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-11-2017, 11:56 AM
Banned

Good logic, sounds like defeatism. "Ah well who cares about that sport....except the rest of the 7.5billion pop of the world."

Sorry you failed to qualify for the worlds biggest and most prominent team sport event with a golden ticket pathway.

In before how good the USA is at nfl, nascar, baseball, ice hockey aka sports no one else plays.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:09 PM
Banned

us women's soccer is the good team the men are quite bad
Old 10-11-2017, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

I mean you all are arguing with a guy who sits there waiting for the us to lose to start a forum thread with like 23 people on it and I am sure it was like 4 am in Aussie land. This very same guy joined a player versus player server and did two years before amassing town while pvp kills. If that's not bad enough their country top paid athlete is a backup center in the NBA.

But hey the us sucks lol (logs onto us games everyday for 12 hours and doesn't pvp)
Closed Thread