Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 08:53 PM
Aviak

Update:

DA has killed Vox, Naggy, and Draco this week. They are now the #6th guild on the server.
Old 08-31-2010, 08:58 PM
Sarnak

something we should worry about more than CH numbers is that /y doesnt work

/Y DOES NOT WORK =(!!!
Old 08-31-2010, 09:05 PM
Fire Giant

last time I did Vox, slam and bash were interrupting her CH's. Was this fixed? because I'm sure it would be somewhat easy to interrupt her with a few shamans and a few good war tanks/paladins/large races?
Old 08-31-2010, 10:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xorbier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Update:

DA has killed Vox, Naggy, and Draco this week. They are now the #6th guild on the server.
and innoruuk you missed that..

Lich (56+ Heretic)
Zelda (45 Shaman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
silence, 'hardcore scum'
Old 08-31-2010, 10:20 PM
Orc

Divinity ran their characters up and logged out. a couple at a time. Trying to sneak in for the kill fully buffed. Divinity was basically doing the same thing, just sitting on different characters. DA was only sitting there for a few hours. Haters gonna hate. I think it's worth to sit at a target for a few hours. Isn't it basically the same idea as someone camping fbss? I mean, sometimes it takes days to get one. Is that considered poopsocking?

Would you sit for a few hours for a chance for an rbb? If you say no, I don't believe you.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

The amount of hyperbole and disinformation in this thread.. ..staggering to behold.. ..words cannot explain.

I'm all verklempt, talk amongst yourselves.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-01-2010, 12:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xorbier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you ever thought that this server isn't 100% live as PROVEN by the issues with islands 5-7? You probably never will understand this. Yes, your hindsight and experience has led you all to be the top everquest guild to ever play and accomplish what no others have! You're right, I didn't think of this and concede the point!

You sir are arrogant. Anyways, I'm done. Don't you have Divinity to worry about?
Have you ever thought how many guilds actually could do that shit now 10-11 years later? Nobody gets the chance to, so how would you know whether it's possible? YOU WOULDN'T. How much longer have we had to farm dragon/gods then guilds did back then? They didn't have half a dozen or more decked out tanks I can bet on that. I guarantee you there are guilds on live right now given our exact situation would probably be further than us, we aren't trying to claim best guild ever or anything...its a fucking EMU server dude. We can only compete with others on our server.

So just keep talking out your ass about how stuff you can't do is impossible, so therefore we're cheating or the server is too easy. In fact, I heard bum doesn't even believe we killed the bee boss and thinks we used the key exploit ROFL. Some stuff was too easy, it was reported and changed for the most part - what more can we do about it than that? Some stuff was too hard though as well. Hello all the hours we spent on buffed Lord. You act like we want stuff to be different than it was. We just want to kill bosses...and when we work extremely hard at something, I personally don't want to hear morons like you try to diminish the value of what was accomplished.

So I guess i'll close by saying: if you think it's so easy, why don't you do it?
Closed Thread