Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: This was pure self defense!
They were coming at him! 18 39.13%
He should have stayed home. 17 36.96%
A medic with a rifle? 6 13.04%
The Towers were like Antifa! 5 10.87%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2021, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did they ask him to? Gotta get a star and become a deputy for that noise to legal.

Did you not see Tombstone?
Whether they did or not is irrelevant. These violations would not just magically make a murder charge justified in any legal sense, anywhere, ever. This trial is pure theater, but a young dude's life is at stake and the far left psychos are just chomping at the bit for him to go down, because they have no common humanity.
Old 11-10-2021, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whether they did or not is irrelevant. These violations would not just magically make a murder charge justified in any legal sense, anywhere, ever. This trial is pure theater, but a young dude's life is at stake and the far left psychos are just chomping at the bit for him to go down, because they have no common humanity.
It does if you do a double murder under tint of law.
Old 11-10-2021, 04:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It does if you do a double murder under tint of law.
If anything, the status of being a minor reduces charges. It doesn't take a charge that would have ordinarily been clean self defense and go "oops nuh-uh, cause he was 17!!!". So he's guilty of murder now? Like, lol, no, please take an intro law course.
Old 11-10-2021, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If anything, the status of being a minor reduces charges. It doesn't take a charge that would have ordinarily been clean self defense and go "oops nuh-uh, cause he was 17!!!". So he's guilty of murder now? Like, lol, no, please take an intro law course.
He's being tried as an adult, mr intro law professor.

Go watch Tombstone.
Old 11-10-2021, 04:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
He's being tried as an adult, mr intro law professor.

Go watch Tombstone.
Haha then it's *obviously* self defense.

I was saying that the prosecution's only point seemed to be "Yeah sure this would have been self defense normally, but kyle had the gun underage! So now his actions are murder!".

No, here is the correct verdict: "He did not commit murder while possessing a gun underage. He defended his life while posessing a gun underage.". Simple as that. Give him the slap on the wrist for the underage gun charge, he did not even remotely commit murder.
Old 11-10-2021, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Prosecution: Call of Duty made you kill people amirite?
Old 11-10-2021, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

weak cross-examination

lets go brandon, free kyle!
Old 11-10-2021, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prosecution: Call of Duty made you kill people amirite?
Several hooded people can be seen rushing out of the store and clutching items.

A voice that sounds like Rittenhouse's can be heard saying, "Bro, I wish I had my fucking AR. I'd start shooting rounds at them."
Old 11-10-2021, 04:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Several hooded people can be seen rushing out of the store and clutching items.

A voice that sounds like Rittenhouse's can be heard saying, "Bro, I wish I had my fucking AR. I'd start shooting rounds at them."
I guess that means he committed murder. If he hadn't said that at a different place and time, it wouldn't be murder!

He said "bro I don't like blatant robbery". A true monster. Did he commit murder in kenosha, which is what the trial is about? No, not at all.
Old 11-10-2021, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I guess that means he committed murder. If he hadn't said that at a different place and time, it wouldn't be murder!

He said "bro I don't like blatant robbery". A true monster. Did he commit murder in kenosha, which is what the trial is about? No, not at all.
It shows his willingness to use deadly force to protect property. Doing so is murder under WI law. You'd think a professor would know that.
Closed Thread