Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-15-2022, 04:27 AM
Planar Protector

Default y'all check out "We wuz vikangz two!" ?

Meet caroline henderson, a bad singer and aspiring bad actor: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caroli...erson_(singer)))

She plays the Jarl Haakon(aka ruler of norway) in the "historic drama" Vikings: Valhalla

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haakon_Ericsson

Looks like something that belongs on the onion or something eh? it seems the woketards are becoming so insane you cant even lampoon their idiocy anymore. just give it a week and they will be up to something even dumber.
Old 03-15-2022, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

It's pretty funny, like the dude who wrote this says:

Quote:
Vikings: Valhalla creator Jeb Stuart told Decider, “I did a lot of research on the Vikings and I certainly wasn’t about to put a person of color into a role that the actor would spend all the time saying, ‘I don’t know why I’m here.'”
He did a lot of research. In his research he found that

Quote:
A woman’s work duties were, by all accounts, housekeeping and making food. A large part of her time was also taken up working wool, spinning yarn, sewing and weaving for the family’s own consumption. Pregnancy and breastfeeding also took up time in a woman’s life
and also

Quote:
Even if women had a relatively strong position, they were officially inferior to men. They could not appear in court or receive a share of the man’s inheritance. It was the man who had the political power.
but then he read this

Quote:
The written sources portray Viking women as independent and possessing rights. Compared to women elsewhere in the same period, Viking women had more freedom.
which to him means women led armies into battle and siege warfare and fought like men with bloody swords and axes

and further

Quote:
For centuries, dark-skinned people either willingly traveled to Scandinavia or were forcibly taken there as slaves. Over time, some assimilated with the Vikings through farming, marriage, combat, and other cultural factors.
which to him means they had a black queen

a black warrior queen!

I'm sorry but The 13th Warrior is as far I'm willing to stretch the genre.

I could go on about a man named Jeb Stuart forcibly putting black people in period dramas but that's the sort of psychological speculation I'm not qualified to entertain.
Last edited by BlackBellamy; 03-15-2022 at 10:29 AM..
Old 03-15-2022, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

netflix.jpg

areyounot.jpg
Old 03-15-2022, 11:32 AM
Banned

Uh, excuse me…Able-bodied? Straight?? May as well have used a bald bearded white man!

Call me when they get a Native American genderfluid furry in a wheelchair with a bondage fetish as the Viking king/queen

I find it more inclusive when I know the sexual interests and kinks of my heroes, heroines, and heroxxenes
Old 03-15-2022, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rofl
Old 03-15-2022, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm sorry but The 13th Warrior is as far I'm willing to stretch the genre.
Ibn Fadlan
Old 03-15-2022, 01:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya, but I think he meant the main char was played by a Hispanic dude

Still a great movie though, I love the prayers before battle scene, and fav char was the Viking king who looked just like Arthas from WoW before he died to snake venom
Old 03-15-2022, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya, but I think he meant the main char was played by a Hispanic dude

Still a great movie though, I love the prayers before battle scene, and fav char was the Viking king who looked just like Arthas from WoW before he died to snake venom
He knows too much about vulgar history for that.

Tricksy hobbit.
Old 03-15-2022, 01:59 PM
Banned

So this is officially a white power forum..?? What does that mean? "We wuz vikangz"??? Is that some racist trope of how people speak..?
Old 03-15-2022, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So this is officially a white power forum..?? What does that mean? "We wuz vikangz"??? Is that some racist trope of how people speak..?
I was thinking the same thing.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine