Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2019, 07:58 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Everyone stay away, I have it on good authority that the CIA is going to raid P99's corporate headquarters and arrest all players a few days after green launch.
Old 10-24-2019, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

I think he's gone, but I'd like to thank the OP. Strong contender for Best Thread in the category Outraged Complaining That Backfires 2019, and just maaaaaybe for Most Entertaining.
Old 10-24-2019, 10:43 AM
Sarnak

Attached Images
File Type: jpg men in black thank you.jpg (20.1 KB, 1 views)

Asmodina - Level 39 Wizard << blue >>
Corvinia - Level 51 Druid << green >>
Old 10-24-2019, 01:03 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadetree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think he's gone, but I'd like to thank the OP. Strong contender for Best Thread in the category Outraged Complaining That Backfires 2019, and just maaaaaybe for Most Entertaining.
Still here, and will probably play around on Green, but won't take it too serious. Thanks for all the feedback. This community is very admirable for its self-defense, whether it be legit, well thought out analysis posts, or whiteknight coolaid-drinking posts. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-24-2019, 01:06 PM
Sarnak

With all that is happening with daybreak I think they have plenty of other things to worry about that an emulated server anyway.Not sure how long until they sell some of their ip.
Old 10-24-2019, 01:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheerie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still here, and will probably play around on Green, but won't take it too serious. Thanks for all the feedback. This community is very admirable for its self-defense, whether it be legit, well thought out analysis posts, or whiteknight coolaid-drinking posts. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks Mr armchair lawyer man
Old 10-24-2019, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheerie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you spent all the time and anxiety you've wasted thinking about this stupid shit you would probably be level 60 so i hope you dont have a heart attack/ anxiety attack thinking about an emulated everquest server. best wishes.
Old 10-24-2019, 01:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Thanks for the laughs! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-24-2019, 01:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Still here, and will probably play around on Green, but won't take it too serious.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg giphy.jpg (22.0 KB, 0 views)

Asmodina - Level 39 Wizard << blue >>
Corvinia - Level 51 Druid << green >>
Old 10-24-2019, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Good point. I think I will skip Green. Best of luck to you all, and I hope Epstein doesn't shut you down.
Quote:
Called it on page #4 ... I want my $5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
$5 says he winds up creating a character here anyway: we all know the addictive lure of ...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread