Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-20-2019, 05:54 PM
Cen Cen is offline
Planar Protector

Cen's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: PA
Posts: 1,100
Default The freeport Cleric's guild can see into the future on Green beta

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-20-2019, 06:35 PM
Deathrydar Deathrydar is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,581
Default

I always wondered if the clock resets to like the year 1000 or something when a server first starts. I forgot to check it when blue launched in 2009.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-21-2019, 03:03 PM
Bazia Bazia is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,091
Default

Lucan is such a chad, stop bully knights plz
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-07-2019, 02:32 PM
mrloki mrloki is offline
Large Rat

mrloki's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Northern California
Posts: 9
Default

Is Lucan not in the game at classic launch?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-29-2019, 04:17 AM
Ataria Ataria is offline
Aviak

Ataria's Avatar

Join Date: May 2019
Location: Midwest
Posts: 67
Default

I have been looking for him, have not seen him. Interesting snippet!

Edit to add: I had someone show me the room where he spawns to make sure I had the right place because day after day hour after hour I was not seeing him, and when I asked if he had ever seen him he said no, but that he was probably perma camped. No one was in there, but he is a long timer. So maybe he isn't in game yet, if I am reading that right?

So, how long is 50 years in game?
__________________
Etaria - (Green) 36 Cleric

God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth.
Last edited by Ataria; 11-29-2019 at 04:19 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-29-2019, 05:15 AM
zodium zodium is offline
Planar Protector

zodium's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Plane of Mischief
Posts: 1,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have been looking for him, have not seen him. Interesting snippet!

Edit to add: I had someone show me the room where he spawns to make sure I had the right place because day after day hour after hour I was not seeing him, and when I asked if he had ever seen him he said no, but that he was probably perma camped. No one was in there, but he is a long timer. So maybe he isn't in game yet, if I am reading that right?

So, how long is 50 years in game?
lucan is on permafarm and probably alive for 10 minutes every 7 hours
__________________
[60 Pirate] Gatmanno (Puppet) <Riot>
[49 Daniel] Complete (Daniel) <Dial a Daniel>
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-29-2019, 11:01 AM
Bazia Bazia is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,091
Default

you will never see lucan in person until soulfire is fixed
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-29-2019, 12:56 PM
Kerwin 5.0 Kerwin 5.0 is offline
Orc

Kerwin 5.0's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always wondered if the clock resets to like the year 1000 or something when a server first starts. I forgot to check it when blue launched in 2009.
Just checked this says June 03, 3103 game time
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-29-2019, 01:07 PM
SamwiseRed SamwiseRed is offline
Planar Protector

SamwiseRed's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Tatooine
Posts: 10,153
Default

Recharging and soulfires. Blue is so pathetic lol. Funny red doesn't have these crutch mechanics
__________________
Current Games:
Naw
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-29-2019, 01:19 PM
Morlaeth Morlaeth is offline
Fire Giant

Morlaeth's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Recharging and soulfires. Blue is so pathetic lol. Funny red doesn't have these crutch mechanics
Red also has 15 players. How fun.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:33 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.