Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2019, 02:08 PM
Sarnak

Shut up Feniin
Old 11-13-2019, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because if you would have said "radical righty" I would have the "pizzagate guy" in mind who went into a pizzaria with a gun because he believed some right-wing bullshit on the internet.

Or the one guy who drove with a car into left-wing protesters.
Don't forget the one that's currently in the White House.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump adviser Stephen Miller injected white nationalist agenda into Breitbart, investigation reveals.

Miller recommendations for McHugh included the white nationalist website, VDare; Camp of the Saints, a racist novel focused on a “replacement” of European whites by mass third-world immigration; conspiracy site Infowars; and Refugee Resettlement Watch, a fringe anti-immigrant site whose tagline is “They are changing America by changing the people.”

McHugh also says that in a phone call, Miller suggested that she promote an analysis of race and crime featured on the website of a white nationalist organization, American Renaissance.
Old 11-13-2019, 02:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeriya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Radical Lefty
The neoliberal ghouls are necessary to feed and free the world. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2019, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
World’s First Transgender Crosswalk Unveiled In The Netherlands

Google Earth Reveals Massive Grey Alien Face In Antarctica

Illuminati MK ULTRA Mind Control Alters – Pink, Sasha Fierce, Lindsay Lohan, Marilyn Monroe

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2019, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You can't promote anti-corruption without pissing off corrupt people.
Old 11-13-2019, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bilderberg Group Unleashes Demons On World

What we are seeing is a desperate, multi-pronged gambit on the part of the satanic USSA/EU-NATO/ZIO-NAZI Axis to create a chaos that it controls, with the aim of both preserving and extending its economic, political and military control, a big part of which certainly has to do with protecting and continuing the global dominance of the USSA dollar, at any cost.
Old 11-13-2019, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bilderberg Group Unleashes Demons On World

What we are seeing is a desperate, multi-pronged gambit on the part of the satanic USSA/EU-NATO/ZIO-NAZI Axis to create a chaos that it controls, with the aim of both preserving and extending its economic, political and military control, a big part of which certainly has to do with protecting and continuing the global dominance of the USSA dollar, at any cost.
Oh shit.
Old 11-13-2019, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh shit.
Quote:
Alex Jones: “I was told by people around” Clinton that “she's demon-possessed.”

I’m never a lesser of two evils person, but with Hillary, she is an abject, psychopathic, demon from Hell that as soon as she gets into power is going to try to destroy the planet. I’m sure of that, and people around her say she’s so dark now, and so evil, and so possessed that they are having nightmares, they’re freaking out. Folks let me just tell you something, and if media wants to go with this, that’s fine. There are dozens of videos and photos of Obama having flies land on him, indoors, at all times of year, and he’ll be next to a hundred people and no one has flies on them. Hillary, reportedly, I mean, I was told by people around her that they think she’s demon-possessed, okay?

I'm told her and Obama, just stink, stink, stink, stink. You can't wash that evil off, man. Told there's a rotten smell around Hillary. I'm not kidding, people say, they say -- folks, I've been told this by high up folks. They say listen, Obama and Hillary both smell like sulfur. I never said this because the media will go crazy with it, but I've talked to people that are in protective details, they're scared of her. And they say listen, she's a frickin' demon and she stinks and so does Obama. I go, like what? Sulfur. They smell like Hell.
Old 11-13-2019, 05:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Teppler can't defend his position, screams fake news, ignores facts, plays the victim, and resorts to personal attacks. Mid 30s acting like a boomer.
Have you joined the Liberal gay pride movement yet Feniin. you're avatar is very feminine
Attached Images
File Type: jpg images.jpg (7.1 KB, 13 views)
Old 11-13-2019, 05:08 PM
Banned

https://www.whsv.com/content/news/Su...564858302.html

Weekend at Ginsburgs continues as the democrats push around this half corpse that hasn’t actually been able to do her job in years.
Closed Thread