Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2019, 06:17 AM
Aviak

Then share Manastone with them if you require their help.
Not sure what you don't understand there.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:18 AM
Sarnak

More people will show up who won't try to bully you out of your spot. Stand strong!
Old 11-14-2019, 06:24 AM
Planar Protector

Llandris said in another thread to petition this BS, I would start there.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:24 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More people will show up who won't try to bully you out of your spot. Stand strong!
Its not bullying to expect someone to be able to kill what they are camping. If /list didn't exist would a person be able to hold a camp because they "dibs" it? This is ridiculous.

He should be expected to engage the mob.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-14-2019, 06:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its not bullying to expect someone to be able to kill what they are camping. If /list didn't exist would a person be able to hold a camp because they "dibs" it? This is ridiculous.

He should be expected to engage the mob.
On Green we're just helping each other ala scout roll. Nobody is bringing a group or a duo or a trio.

Nobody currently on the list on Green is capable of solo'ing, but we're not being jerks about it.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
On Green we're just helping each other ala scout roll. Nobody is bringing a group or a duo or a trio.

Nobody currently on the list on Green is capable of solo'ing, but we're not being jerks about it.
The quicker it dies, the quicker it respawns <3
Old 11-14-2019, 06:34 AM
Kobold

Currently on green we are all ping-ponging it off each other, lol. All of us are engaging, helping. We are all 35-36, and not sure if any of us could solo it. Maybe one of us could, but doubtful, but regardless, we are all helping out - faster it goes down, faster for the next one to spawn!
Old 11-14-2019, 07:14 AM
Sarnak

If you can’t take the EE down then leave the camp. If your friends or whatever are gone and you can no longer handle the camp, cede it to the next in line who can. I’m pretty sure strangers aren’t obligated to help you keep your camp, and if you can no longer do it with you and your own backup then I’m pretty sure you are not allowed to hold the camp hostage.
Last edited by WaffleztheAndal; 11-14-2019 at 07:17 AM..
Old 11-14-2019, 07:27 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleztheAndal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you can’t take the EE down then leave the camp. If your friends or whatever are gone and you can no longer handle the camp, cede it to the next in line who can. I’m pretty sure strangers aren’t obligated to help you keep your camp, and if you can no longer do it with you and your own backup then I’m pretty sure you are not allowed to hold the camp hostage.
One of my friends from the previous group came back. I think Almond said he is coming back but he might still be sleeping. But before the mage even came back other strangers showed up who were willing to help and we are back to fighting the good fight against evil eyes.

And I never stated anyone was obligated to help me. Grakken joined my party. When he left and told me to solo I never replied, "You need to help me!", or, "You are obligated to help me!".

When Masterize showed up and I asked if they wanted to party and they said no. I didn't say, "You need to help me!", or, "You are obligated to help me!".

I wasn't sitting there idly by. I sent tells to everyone 35+ trying to recruit more people to come. If someone was 35+ and not anon there is a good chance they got a tell from me telling them that the list was only on 2 (When it was just me and grakken) and I even went to discord. I think I might have went a little hard on my efforts in that front to be honest. And again I wasn't sending them tells saying, "kill them for me" but asking if they wanted to duo the spot and that spot 3 was open. Some people I sent a tell to that can confirm this. Perplexa. Petmaster. Duraz. Magnatic. Kavion. Coming. Veilillth. Those are the people I could find in my chat window still at least. I was actively trying until people showed up willing to fight as well.
Last edited by Crovax; 11-14-2019 at 07:39 AM..
Closed Thread