Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2017, 11:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
luv tune tryin to recruit bluebies because his guild cant kill vulak
" come to red theres barely any pvp"
LOL
Above player has been mad at me for a long time and is another example of someone who is unstable. I could care less if vulak dies ever again on red, I'd like to have some more people to either play with and/or against though.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:41 PM
Sarnak

I'm thinking of making a serious return to R99 after seeing the pop rise to 120 this evening. I want to be able to get some serious pixels that i wasn't able to get in Empire. (Vulak/Doze loot is all i need/want) That being said I can only join Apex because its the only guild on red that still raids. What i offer when i join your guild is exciting leadership experiences such as: help with fights you guys haven't been able to get over the hump with consistently, winning pvp against Thunderdome, and dungeon crawls. That being said said I have 3 geared ST chars one is a COTH mage bound in an ST safe spot. Not only do I have 3 ST geared chars, I also have one lvl 60 of each class with epic, many multiples. Also i refuse to app.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deillon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize all the people claiming that this is happening in this thread are the ones who are either a) trolling or b) don't play here anymore and want the server to burn.

Both sets of players are toxic and neither are to be believed.
Either/Or Fallacy (also called "the Black-and-White Fallacy," "Excluded Middle," "False Dilemma," or "False Dichotomy"): This fallacy occurs when a writer builds an argument upon the assumption that there are only two choices or possible outcomes when actually there are several. Outcomes are seldom so simple. This fallacy most frequently appears in connection to sweeping generalizations: “Either we must ban X or the American way of life will collapse.” "We go to war with Canada, or else Canada will eventually grow in population and overwhelm the United States." "Either you drink Burpsy Cola, or you will have no friends and no social life." Either you must avoid either/or fallacies, or everyone will think you are foolish.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbioticforks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's not a problem.

I level characters all the time.

There are easy ways to avoid it.

Just do the math.

50% xp bonus NEGATES the amount of time spent dealing with twinks (and then some)

AND

You have people like the friendly Squats <Apex> 60 druid who frequent these grief zones and help by buffing, mass pulling, and generally just helping out anyone trying to level.

It evens out at worst. I die at most once or twice before level 40 to pvp combat. Often times not at all though, mainly because I learned the skills required not to.
Not really. I had a really horrible time getting to level 60 on my bard Gidro. Nobody helped me, in fact people would send me tells saying they would help me then they would log on their in range twinked chars and just kill me. Besides that, there is no one ever to group with so unless you are coming over with a boat load of plat to solo with forget it. Needless to say I toughed it out and finally MADE IT to 60.

I was psyched to raid with <Apex> and finally get some sweet pixels. When I get there it would just be continual wipes to Vyemm/Vulak which would result in 5 to 6 hour raid nights to get loot for the top 3 or 4 highest DKP members who had already been farming DKP for the past 8 months. It got to be pretty absurd, it was also just getting worse. Tune started to really go all out on this "spy quest" and I even started to be accused of spying. I had been in the guild for 2 months at this point. After days of Tune continuously pulling me into my own TS channel, muting/deafening me, insulting me, questioning me, I said enough was enough.

I quit <Apex> and posted about it on the forums here http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=261772. You can see how my own guildmates treated me...very disgusting behavior
Old 01-12-2017, 01:36 AM
Fire Giant

Apex is less liked than BDA.
Old 01-12-2017, 03:17 AM
Skeleton

This needs to be moved to red rnf. Apex is a terrible guild full of hypocrites. That new guild in disposable heroes is apex alt guild they made due to potential spys in the main guild some how thinking 2 layers would prevent leaks. Not realizing it's normal everyday members complaining how bad their guild is to others in tells. Ie having a drunk apex member join our ts telling us how bad tune paranoia was and how nothing got done. All about wow being played mid raids leading to nothing getting done while sobbing he had tons of dkp to spend still before it collapsed
Old 01-12-2017, 03:31 AM
Kobold

I love how all the Thunderdome scumbags are shiting up this thread. Your guild has become so pathetic that the members are farming Disposable heros for YT's. Then I have to sit and listen to why your shit guild can't recruit people.
Old 01-12-2017, 04:21 AM
Planar Protector

Excellent post by Tune! Disposable heroes is a neutral levelling platform for all players, whether they decide to join thunderdome, Apex or even epidemic!!

A shout out to anyone that plays oceanic Timezone that wants to give red a shot! Shoot me a pm with your character name and I'll try to get you with other likeminded players and organise some groups!
Old 01-12-2017, 05:21 AM
Planar Protector

Wipe it clean 2017
Old 01-12-2017, 06:23 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmbreak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really. I had a really horrible time getting to level 60 on my bard Gidro. Nobody helped me, in fact people would send me tells saying they would help me then they would log on their in range twinked chars and just kill me. Besides that, there is no one ever to group with so unless you are coming over with a boat load of plat to solo with forget it. Needless to say I toughed it out and finally MADE IT to 60.

I was psyched to raid with <Apex> and finally get some sweet pixels. When I get there it would just be continual wipes to Vyemm/Vulak which would result in 5 to 6 hour raid nights to get loot for the top 3 or 4 highest DKP members who had already been farming DKP for the past 8 months. It got to be pretty absurd, it was also just getting worse. Tune started to really go all out on this "spy quest" and I even started to be accused of spying. I had been in the guild for 2 months at this point. After days of Tune continuously pulling me into my own TS channel, muting/deafening me, insulting me, questioning me, I said enough was enough.

I quit <Apex> and posted about it on the forums here http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=261772. You can see how my own guildmates treated me...very disgusting behavior
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Excellent post by Tune! Disposable heroes is a neutral levelling platform for all players, whether they decide to join thunderdome, Apex or even epidemic!!

A shout out to anyone that plays oceanic Timezone that wants to give red a shot! Shoot me a pm with your character name and I'll try to get you with other likeminded players and organise some groups!