Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2021, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/sarcasm I know how to turn my cellphone on, therefore I'm an scientific engineer that knows how cellular communication works, and I could design a phone from sand and precious metals. Wanna see? (Presses the power On button)
I'll make sure to be at church this Sunday to thank Jesus for my iPhone. Maybe his transformative power can get my battery life to last a little longer.
Old 06-30-2021, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll make sure to be at church this Sunday to thank Jesus for my iPhone. Maybe his transformative power can get my battery life to last a little longer.
Oh nice anthropomorphized strawman. If Christ didn't create the universe in such a way that magnetism was related to electricity, you wouldn't have capacitors that work to store electricity, and you'd have to run around waiting to get struck by lightning in hopes of powering up your phone for a few nanoseconds. Carry on with your rocket surgery which also wouldn't work, if we couldn't store potential energy in chemicals. You realize humans didn't invent any of these phenomenon, right? We discovered that the function/mechanics was already there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But you're smart, and you've been convinced you know everything by charlatans selling an intentionally dumbed down idea reposited in such a way, that it's easy to dismiss, while the real geniuses know these things to be true, and have enslaved you with the "magical" products you use in every day life with only the most rudimentary/roughshod concept of how they function.

Frankly, with how stupid and quick to dismiss you are, you deserve to be ruled, absolutely.

Did you get your magical science juice that works because someone smarter than you says it works, yet? Every different kind of matter is made out of one thing.... energy which spontaneously conjured itself out of.......nothing?
Last edited by Gwaihir; 06-30-2021 at 11:00 PM..
Old 07-01-2021, 02:01 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aside from the last statement; the attack on my person, he's right. The hegemony cannot win an information war. They conceal power by concealing information, but at the same time the transformative power of Christ centered at the crossover point of every syzygy relates like a infinity symbol and once seen, can never be unseen.

Sound is the purest form of energy: that is why Christ is the word, and Lucifer is rumored to have been the dissenting voice of God's choir.

Bard meets Enchanter

Electricity-----\|/------Resonant Frequency
---------------Energy---------------------
Magnetism---/|\------Thunder (Sonus)
you think im attacking u?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-01-2021, 02:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
possibly the worst south park clack i have ever clocked
Old 07-01-2021, 03:27 AM
Planar Protector

Biden: Insurrectionists 'need nukes' to take on US government
China: https://www.businessinsider.com/satellite-images-china-silos
Old 07-01-2021, 10:02 AM
Banned

It's time.
Old 07-01-2021, 10:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Old 07-01-2021, 10:26 AM
Banned

Talking

Supreme Court upholds Arizona voting restrictions

Quote:
The court, by a 6-3 vote, reversed a lower court ruling in deciding that Arizona’s limits on who can return early ballots for another person and refusal to count ballots cast in the wrong precinct are not racially discriminatory.
Old 07-01-2021, 11:39 AM
Banned

HOW did Jacob tithe a tenth, when he was the "church"?
Old 07-01-2021, 11:55 AM
Banned

What is the difference between a deposit and a reposit?
Closed Thread