Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2015, 11:16 AM
Banned

Default Dear ex-Fresh

Messing with you guys was never anything personal and only in direct retaliation for Mad Max trying to get us all banned for a guild name, then making a Reddit post bragging about he and Rogean "destroyed us" (in his mind) and outlasted Holo as a success.

Now that you are rid of him, trust me when I say I only attacked you guys for being under his banner.

With that said, I encourage the rest of the player base not to attack unguilded players or specifically ex-Fresh if at all possible for the good of the population until this all settles. PvP points will come and go but if you try to run these guys off the box or kick them when they are down, the population will suffer greatly.

I further suggest anyone creating a less than turbo-neckbeard guild (hopefully a replacement for Max's Fresh) recognize it as such and not do it with selfish motivations to force them into a vicious guild war BEFORE THEY ARE READY.

Signed,
Dr. Nasty
Old 05-20-2015, 11:19 AM
Fire Giant

Also app empire and get revenge on the alliance for ruining fresh
Old 05-20-2015, 11:20 AM
Banned

Have you ever been so mad, you deleted your guild?
Old 05-20-2015, 11:21 AM
Orc

Max didn't you want to fight empire? It seems to be the same objective the alliance has...
Old 05-20-2015, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasitra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Max didn't you want to fight empire? It seems to be the same objective the alliance has...
Old 05-20-2015, 11:23 AM
Fire Giant

My body is ready.
Old 05-20-2015, 11:23 AM
Fire Giant

the alliance just wants to be empire
Old 05-20-2015, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry for training you, causing you xp deaths, and talking trash every time one we killed one of your bronze wearing members. It really inflated our egos and we need that because we don't have jobs IRL. Please join our mega zerg where you can be a just another warm body instead of forming your own guild.

The doors are open, because we don't want you to contest our pixels

Signed,
Dr. Spin
Old 05-20-2015, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the alliance just wants to be empire
Didn't you say you were putting in an app for empire?
Old 05-20-2015, 11:26 AM
Banned

Max wanted the iron throne as much as Nizzar, Lite or AIM pals the whole time

I'd rather they formed their own guild, possibly with Strydur/ex-Nilly core's help (don't take in the corrupt ones)

Tearing down the scum core of Azrael (Lite) and his guild dividing cohorts would also be good. I've seen more than a few Az join them (Salaryman, Lover) that can pvp without turning it into an RL shit talk / rage fest. Players like Roarie show that you can be a member of a resistance without losing your mind and being angry about the uphill struggle the entire time.

I'm voting Gardur (even tho he turned us down to lick snout), Avalonia, Strydur as top command of a new resistance.

To the rest, you can enjoy red as a box that isn't overcamped and casual pvp encounters. Just try to form a more neutral guild that isn't constantly shit talking/provoking the big dogs. I know in time I too will have to give up the ultra hardcore playtime life style and find a more casual guild... hopefully in the coming years one such as that exists that I can help with the time I have.
Closed Thread