Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2015, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

For Seafuries I always charmed that one wandering Cyclops on AC isle, hasted it, gave it some weapons, and went to town. Since you are also able to slow your targets even the mage epic couldn't keep up with that. Also allowed you to get rid of the corrupted and quarm easily.

Pet getting low on health? break the charm and blur it. 5% HP a tick.
Old 10-15-2015, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Also get a rod of Insidious Glamour even if you have an epic (It works from inventory)

Having an instant cast clickie is a godsend to kill the global cool down in charming situations. Jboots are fine outside but you need something that is going to work in a dungeon too where it is actually going to be somewhat dangerous.
Old 10-15-2015, 01:36 PM
Aviak

Got the rod, but plz help me understand the help it provides with the gcd?
Old 10-15-2015, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

You can click the Rod to force whatever spell is in your first slot to finish cooldown. It's a bug that is classic.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 10-15-2015, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

it removes the 2 second delay that you have to wait to cast another spell, and its for all slots not just the top slot. top slot is a little different in that it lets you cast the SAME spell again right away if the recovery time is met before the cast is done. other slots just remove the 2 second wait for a new spell.

Good for recharming a summoning mob for instance, or getting off a second stun if your first one was resisted. 2 seconds can be the difference between surviving or not.

Try it out. cast a spell, and then see how long it takes for your spell gems to light back up. Now cast a spell, use an instant clickie, and see that delay turn to nothing.
Old 10-24-2015, 02:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzzerzazz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are having a hard time murdering Seafurys at lv 56 I don't know what to tell you. My 52 chanter with normal pet eats them up and makes 1k in gems in no-time while pretty much afk. Pull with slow, haste pet, rebuff bezr skin, profit.

Look at the /ooc items that are selling for good plat and camp them, OR research your own camps that will offer good items to sell. As a chanter you have alot of options...
I just meant its always camped so its hard to get two mobs steadily. I suppose I could do it with the pet but I honestly never use those pets, I prefer to charm. I've kinda figured out I'll just need to find good camps with a healer and I'm good
Closed Thread