Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2019, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot won't take Teppler? I thought you guys were a zerg that actively recruited the dregs of the server.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let’s see how strong that final warning from galach was earlier now that you two have gotten off politics and have descended into 100% personal attacks again.
I didn't attack anything. Was asking a question and this is the only place I see you on the forum!
Old 11-28-2019, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

I honestly don't understand the victim complex. Like Trump, all of his cultists can dish it out but can't handle any sort of push pack on their thoughts, actions, or beliefs. Bring news about the impeachment? Scream fake news and change the subject to Hillary/Obama or some 9gag 8chan /pol/ insanity.

Teppler, where do you fall on the political compass test?
Old 11-28-2019, 03:38 PM
Banned

This isn’t the place to talk about guild issues or other things otherwise we’d be discussing why you are lashing out on a politics forum instead of spending time with your son and family on thanksgiving. Feniin for father of the year.
Old 11-28-2019, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly don't understand the victim complex. Like Trump, all of his cultists can dish it out but can't handle any sort of push pack on their thoughts, actions, or beliefs. Bring news about the impeachment? Scream fake news and change the subject to Hillary/Obama or some 9gag 8chan /pol/ insanity.
It's just an act to try to get the forum moderators to come down hard on anyone who loudly calls out his bigotry towards non-whites.
Old 11-28-2019, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn’t the place to talk about guild issues or other things otherwise we’d be discussing why you are lashing out on a politics forum instead of spending time with your son and family on thanksgiving. Feniin for father of the year.
Oh, personal attacks are okay for you? Hmm.
Old 11-28-2019, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

i could make u cry irl and stop posting in a few posts feniin dont act tough.
Old 11-28-2019, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i could make u cry irl and stop posting in a few posts feniin dont act tough.
Oh yeah? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Cool story.
Old 11-28-2019, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-28-2019, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It might be a cold winter in Phoenix? Always good to have extra fuel for the fire.
Closed Thread