Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2021, 09:17 PM
Fire Giant

Default Crystalline Silk Armor Question

Hoping someone can help me out here.

Trying to level my tailoring (currently 90) and looking at the wiki for tailoring:
https://wiki.project1999.com/Tailoring

It says Crystalline Silk mask is good from 88-108. I searched several of the listed merchants that were said to have the silver thread needed but didn't, so I headed to Thurgadin and found some. My next problem is that I need a "deluxe sowing kit" as much large one won't combine. According to wiki the Deluxe Sowing Kit isn't in or was removed from the game:
https://wiki.project1999.com/Deluxe_Sewing_Kit

Does anyone know where I can find one of these if they are available? I checked the Thurgadin merchants that sell the thread but they don't have them.

Is there any other way to make this armor anyone knows of?
Bhear Ghrillz - Level 51 Druid - Dial A Port | Oggre - Level 44 Warrior | Revenance Vampirus - Level 40 Necromancer | Mottley Crue - Level 30 Rogue | Renovatio - Level 3 Cleric | Abradolf Lincler - Level 40 Cleric | Drowning - Level 35 Enchanter | Oradan Omnipotent - Level 57 Magician | Chubbz Zilla - Level 40 Monk - Scaled Brotherhood
Old 08-14-2021, 10:47 PM
Planar Protector

Should work in a Large Sewing Kit. Are you using a regular one or a Cultural sewing kit?

Theres also the Loom to try combines in

The recipes are in, I was able to get to 129 on crystalline silk
Old 08-14-2021, 11:30 PM
Fire Giant

Thanks. Turns out I'm an idiot. I was trying to combine the silks without making the swatches first. Amazing how much better things work when you use the correct mats.
Bhear Ghrillz - Level 51 Druid - Dial A Port | Oggre - Level 44 Warrior | Revenance Vampirus - Level 40 Necromancer | Mottley Crue - Level 30 Rogue | Renovatio - Level 3 Cleric | Abradolf Lincler - Level 40 Cleric | Drowning - Level 35 Enchanter | Oradan Omnipotent - Level 57 Magician | Chubbz Zilla - Level 40 Monk - Scaled Brotherhood
Closed Thread