Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2018, 09:42 PM
Banned

I jerk off while I'm logged in so much my aids turned into raids
Old 12-10-2018, 09:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Takes a lot of force to push down a key on a keyboard o.O
https://www.healthline.com/health/me...ak-ejaculation
Old 12-10-2018, 09:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Retrograde ejaculation
That's a good band name
Old 12-10-2018, 11:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always assume anyone in my group is either 1) currently jacking, or 2) has just finished jacking
3) just finished, and currently jacking
Old 12-11-2018, 09:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always assume anyone in my group is either 1) currently jacking, or 2) has just finished jacking
should we be concerned that you think everyone is masterbating around you? I bet youre getting hot just thinking about it.
Old 12-11-2018, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3) just finished, and currently jacking
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You can assume there’s a reasonable period of time when your male companions are likely to not be jacking, most likely the scenario you described. I am pretty certain the strength of a stimuli on a neuron is inversely proportinate to the degree it will become hyperpolarized after firing an action potential. Neurons follow an all or none, not all one or none however the connection to Dr. Bronner’s magic soaps needs to be investigated now, meaning that without a stimulus of sufficient strength to reach a threshold level, an action potential (orgasm) cannot fire. A weaker orgasm would lead to a shorter enervation of target tissues and a shorter refractory period and vice versa.
Old 12-11-2018, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Sorry, proportionate. Not inversely..
Old 12-11-2018, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Something something sodium ion channels in the axon. Not sure what the ion it is in the cell body for graded potential buildup and I need to know that before comprehensive lecture final on Friday, among a few other things. I wanna say sodium as well. I know acetylcholine / calcium / sodium involved with muscle contractions. Point being, you can’t jerk it until those na2+ ion channels reset to their testing state or nothing will happen.

58/60 on lab final. I need... a 65% on final to get an A.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet "Woman C" is a squirter.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

So typically, the outer portion of a cell membrane is more positive and the inner portion is more negative. During an action potential, voltage-gated Na+ ion channels in the cell membrane open in response to this difference in charge (membrane potential) switching into a depolarized positive cell interior and negative cell exterior. More Na+ inside the cell makes the interior positive relative to the exterior and this causes the voltage-gated Na* ion channels to open and dump more Na+ further along in the axon. This propagation of an action potential continues until it reaches the terminal branches and the neuron releases it’s neurotransmitter.

So basically, we are stuck with a bunch of sodium in our axons and it’s useless till we get that out. The Na+/K+ ATPase enzyme (sodium-potassium pump) facilitates this by breaking down adenosine triphosphate into adenosine diphosphate, using the energy in the Pi (inorganic phosphate) ion to activate a change of shape in this carrier protein which kicks 3 Na+ inside of the cell out and brings 2 K+ outside of the cell in. This along with ion leak channels restores the neuron membrane to a resting state allowing more jerking.
Closed Thread