Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2020, 08:39 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuchang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rolled a Erudite on green to see how it goes. Sure is dark at night. Got to lvl 5 easy enough. I have a 49 iki necro on blue so I know a bit about how to kite, root/rot and fear. Kinda the same so far.
You mean root few mobs close to each others, and start charming ? Why use vastly inferior and slow methods 😁
Old 07-09-2020, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

Before Iksar, gnome is the strongest Necro. You get tinkering and don't lose out on hide since necros all get the upgrade to hide. Also gnomes dump wisdom and charisma for other useful stats giving them best stat aggregate. Sadly Iksar render the gnomevantage useless
Old 07-09-2020, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Before Iksar, gnome is the strongest Necro. You get tinkering and don't lose out on hide since necros all get the upgrade to hide. Also gnomes dump wisdom and charisma for other useful stats giving them best stat aggregate. Sadly Iksar render the gnomevantage useless
Uhh, charisma is actually useful for necros because their lull and screaming terror line is based off it. And what exactly are these "useful stats" gnomes get?
Old 07-09-2020, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Even if that was true I wouldn't want CHA. I don't believe ST has a charisma component but eh, it's not enough.
Old 07-09-2020, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if that was true I wouldn't want CHA. I don't believe ST has a charisma component but eh, it's not enough.
Mez and lulls are all based off charisma and screaming terror is a mez.
Old 07-09-2020, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mez and lulls are all based off charisma and screaming terror is a mez.
Undead lulls have charisma on critical resist mod slot 3, but as far as I have ever known screaming terror only uses slot 2 on standard MR resist only.

Also undead charms don't have a charisma modifier either, and same with animal charms etc
What I mean to say is a lot of these rules for this kind of spell uses that isn't the way to go a lot of the time you have to check every last individual spell. As far as I know Mez the level 4 enchanter spell has a different set of rules then ST just like Scarecrowfear is different then Fear

Honestly I wouldn't even care about evidence or testing, I'd still call all the other pluses for gnomes or Iksar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Cen; 07-09-2020 at 01:06 PM..
Old 07-09-2020, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Undead lulls have charisma on critical resist mod slot 3, but as far as I have ever known screaming terror only uses slot 2 on standard MR resist only.

Also undead charms don't have a charisma modifier either, and same with animal charms etc
What I mean to say is a lot of these rules for this kind of spell uses that isn't the way to go a lot of the time you have to check every last individual spell. As far as I know Mez the level 4 enchanter spell has a different set of rules then ST just like Scarecrowfear is different then Fear

Honestly I wouldn't even care about evidence or testing, I'd still call all the other pluses for gnomes or Iksar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where are you getting this "slot 2/3" from, mister check every spell?
Old 07-09-2020, 01:41 PM
Banned

ackhtually
Closed Thread