Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2017, 09:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, I need to know the answer to this question:

What causes radical islamic terrorism?

a. islam
b. western influence
c. both
everything stems down to culture. romanticizing evil deeds creates bad culture and creates extremism in the disguise of glory and martyrdom.

every nation will strive to conquer, all in due time. it's a cycle that's been repeating since the dawn of time. it's the human condition imo. the disease of more.
Old 05-26-2017, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To compare what we've done in the middle east with anything we did in china or japan, its just laughable. Its like talking to some idiot that has never left their county in 40 years.

false equivalency, false equivalency, false equivalency, false equivalency, false equivalency.

thats all you got, false equivalencies
What did we do to the Middle East that's worse than what we did to China, Japan, or South America?

Where's all the radical Panamanian terrorists?

Do you know about the Opium Wars? Do you know that Japan participated in WW2 and got bombed the fuck out, like literally carpet bombed and had their wooden cities burned, their island blockaded and starved?

How about what the Muslim Ottomans and Arabian Caliphate did to Europe before the 1700's?

You don't know shit about history.

And look, we don't even need to compare the plight of the Middle East to anything else to know terrorism is shit. It baffles me that you can sit here and try to justify the slaughter of innocent people. Countries fuck each other over all the time, that's not a causus belli for mass murder.
Last edited by Lune; 05-26-2017 at 09:55 PM..
Old 05-26-2017, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

lol thread...
Old 05-26-2017, 10:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IDK i just hit the dunks till their body start stiffen,

i like to let my post stare in the face of a fallen victim,

if he winks, he'll want the hair of the dog that bit him

but i never get a reply,

its eye for an eye,

with me its once bitten, twice shy

got a lot of posts in the supply,

so I gotta wet the mickmoranises now, can't wait till the water runs dry

i am indebted to the deceased,

the dead cant rest without peace,

I'm chased by the Sanders voters and the police,

You do a lot of dirt, You wake up with sand in the sheets
this is what i come here for
Old 05-26-2017, 10:37 PM
Fire Giant

You idiot evil liberals just don't get it. Idiot liberal Nazis need a boogey man to blame all of their failures on and justify their hold on power. On the world stage, for the likes of Putin, Assad, Kim Jung Dickface, Iran, Cuba, ISIS, Al Qaida, that is the USA. Nationally, for Democrats, that is the Republicans. No matter what the USA, or Republicans, say or do, they will be the reason why idiot stupid morons need to stay in power, that is what they will tell their base. The worst thing that could happen to those idiot liberal Nazis is for the USA, or Republicans, to cease to exist, they would have no one to blame for their crappy lives and total failures as human beings. So go ahead and keep blaming the USA, or Republicans, for every thing that is wrong with your pathetic lives. LOL.
Old 05-26-2017, 10:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You idiot evil liberals just don't get it. Idiot liberal Nazis need a boogey man to blame all of their failures on and justify their hold on power. On the world stage, for the likes of Putin, Assad, Kim Jung Dickface, Iran, Cuba, ISIS, Al Qaida, that is the USA. Nationally, for Democrats, that is the Republicans. No matter what the USA, or Republicans, say or do, they will be the reason why idiot stupid morons need to stay in power, that is what they will tell their base. The worst thing that could happen to those idiot liberal Nazis is for the USA, or Republicans, to cease to exist, they would have no one to blame for their crappy lives and total failures as human beings. So go ahead and keep blaming the USA, or Republicans, for every thing that is wrong with your pathetic lives. LOL.
i read the first 4 words and last and concluded is woke
Old 05-26-2017, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i read the first 4 words and last and concluded is woke
thats all i read also
Old 05-26-2017, 10:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats all i read also
You were able to read four words? Doubtful, you illiterate fuck.
Old 05-26-2017, 11:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What did we do to the Middle East that's worse than what we did to China, Japan, or South America?

Where's all the radical Panamanian terrorists?

Do you know about the Opium Wars? Do you know that Japan participated in WW2 and got bombed the fuck out, like literally carpet bombed and had their wooden cities burned, their island blockaded and starved?

How about what the Muslim Ottomans and Arabian Caliphate did to Europe before the 1700's?

You don't know shit about history.

And look, we don't even need to compare the plight of the Middle East to anything else to know terrorism is shit. It baffles me that you can sit here and try to justify the slaughter of innocent people. Countries fuck each other over all the time, that's not a causus belli for mass murder.
look kiddo, all i have to say is you are taking something that isnt a single answer issue, and trying to shoot down anything that isnt your single answer.

You're fucking retarded if you're going to go around on the internet saying "you dont know shit about history"... but come on dude. get real.

The fact taht you think im sitting here justfying the slaughter of innocent people just proves you have no clue what youre talking about at all, you dont know shit about IMIDIATE histry, like 5 posts ago history.

You're the kind of person that honestly really, deep down to your fucking core, believes that its some "destiny" that someone is born with good genetics vs someone who isnt.

What can I say dude.

Here is REALITY:

There are a small number of varriations of TYPES OF PEOPLE

Some of them are prone to violence, some are prone to sitting in their underpants playing elf sims, some are prone to working 80 hours a week until they are 80 years old. Some are autistic, some are fat, some are strong.

But all of them are animals and they behave as predictably.

Simply put, whatever it is that got the middle east to where it is today, be it culture, or religion, or whatever, the ONLY way to stop the slaughter of millions, is for amerca to let a dictator take over, each, and every, country in the middle east, and wall them the fuck in until they solve their own problems.

If you are against that, then you are pro radical islamic terrorism, cus without that, that is all you're going to get until everyone is dead.
Old 05-27-2017, 12:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
the ONLY way to stop the slaughter of millions, is for amerca to let a dictator take over, each, and every, country in the middle east, and wall them the fuck in until they solve their own problems.

If you are against that, then you are pro radical islamic terrorism, cus without that, that is all you're going to get until everyone is dead.

Damn...genius idea, really makes you think [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]