Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 37 18.32%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 32 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 28 13.86%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 143 70.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 202. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-29-2017, 04:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilzark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol
Old 06-29-2017, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

RP on Fox Buisness a week or so ago

this is from an article he wrote...

Quote:
The healthcare debate is dominated by emotional rhetoric about how government-run healthcare is necessary to protect the vulnerable. For example, in May, Jimmy Kimmel Live host Jimmy Kimmel delivered a touching monologue about his newborn son’s open-heart surgery. Mr. Kimmel ended his monologue with a plea to retain Obamacare so all children can obtain life-saving treatment. After the monologue became a national sensation, many suggested that any Obamacare replacement plan be judged by a "Jimmy Kimmel test.”
Every decent human being supports a healthcare system that ensures children have access to medical care. However, this does not mean every decent person should support government-run healthcare. In fact decent people should oppose all forms of nationalized medicine.

Government intervention in healthcare distorts the marketplace with mandates, subsidies, and price controls. As is the case with any goods or services, price controls in healthcare result in shortages and even price increases as providers look for ways to offset their losses caused by the controls. This is why many Americans have seen their health insurance premiums skyrocket under Obamacare.

Government-run healthcare can be deadly. Anyone who doubts this should consider the case of Laura Hillier, an 18 year-old Canadian who passed away from leukemia while on a government medical treatment wait list. This is one of many horror stories from Canada, and other countries with nationalized healthcare, of individuals who died while waiting for their turn to receive medical treatment.

One need not look to Canada to find casualties of government intervention in healthcare. In 2013 Sarah Murnaghan, a ten-year-old cystic fibrosis patient, almost died because of federal rules forbidding children her age from receiving organ transplants. Public outcry eventually forced the government to allow Sarah to receive the transplant, but how many Sarahs have died because of government organ transplant rules?

The Jimmy Kimmel test is a valid way to evaluate healthcare proposals. However, there should also be a Laura Hillier or Sarah Murnaghan test forbidding adoption of a new healthcare system that increases healthcare costs, creates healthcare shortages, or allows government to deny anyone access to healthcare.

The free market meets all these tests. In a free market, doctors voluntarily donate their time to help those in need, while private charities and churches fund charity hospitals and clinics. Such a system flourished in the days before Medicaid and Medicare, and would quickly return if the welfare state is eliminated.
Last edited by entruil; 06-29-2017 at 05:29 PM..
Old 06-29-2017, 11:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anonymous theories with "juicy CIA details". Its just not possible to have that much information leaking.
What if you were a former member of British parliment who worked for and is followed by Ruppert Murdoch, recently did an op ed in the NY Times, recently appeared as a guest on Real Time and were married to the manager of Metallica? Do you think that person talks to spooks?
Old 06-30-2017, 12:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sessions confirmation as AG was a move by pro-Russian lobbyists to avoid Sessions from being involved in the Russia inquiry???
Reading comprehension? Sessions was confirmed by pro-America PATRIOTS who knew he would have to recuse himself from the Russia investigation and thus wouldn't be in a position to interfere with it.

Quote:
They have an angle, as seen here they attack the entire Trump family even his daughter.
The entire Trump family is about to be brought up on charges, so, yeah. Patriots denouce traitors wherever they find them.

Quote:
What is to prevent them from making up sources and versions of events whos only purpose is stoke anti-Trump sentiment.
If it's that easy, why hasn't the pro-Trump media taken her down? She was profiled in the Guardian recently. Here's a takedown piece on her from Buzzfeed that's just as light on substance as your critiques:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephberns...XA#.mrjO5jox0n
Old 06-30-2017, 03:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if you were a former member of British parliment who worked for and is followed by Ruppert Murdoch, recently did an op ed in the NY Times, recently appeared as a guest on Real Time and were married to the manager of Metallica? Do you think that person talks to spooks?
Its possible and I suppose very highly likely.

I'd probably need to see some development in the investigation (not a CNN development lets say) to really start buying into this reality. I'm far from in the bag for Trump, for the record, and I have criticized pretty much every policy stance he has taken since election day happened. The Russian collusion interests me, but I'd think you can understand why its a hard sell right now. Yes Manafort is a legitimate foreign agent. Yes there is a lot of smoke. But this mass collusion with Russian intelligence would require far more creative dot-connection, than say, the Clinton Foundation's pay to play. If I saw some equal justice under the law, I'd be far more open to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If it's that easy, why hasn't the pro-Trump media taken her down? She was profiled in the Guardian recently. Here's a takedown piece on her from Buzzfeed that's just as light on substance as your critiques:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephberns...XA#.mrjO5jox0n
Well, I'll admit I'm intrigued at the very least. Mueller is on it right now. Its ultimately wait-and-see.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 06-30-2017 at 03:32 AM..
Old 06-30-2017, 10:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im so against basic income I think that poor idiots with no brains killing me and my family over petty crime is what makes america great.
Crime was much lower BEFORE all the libturd welfare programs, so what the F makes you think basic income would lower crime?
Old 06-30-2017, 10:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Crime was much lower BEFORE all the libturd welfare programs, so what the F makes you think basic income would lower crime?
Banditry peaked in 1524 and has decreased every year since. I credit the decline to more affordable tea prices in the Commonwealth.
Old 06-30-2017, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Banditry peaked in 1524 and has decreased every year since. I credit the decline to more affordable tea prices in the Commonwealth.
smilin hard

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-30-2017, 05:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao

The weather was much better before people were overpopulating the world CLIMATE CHANGE IS NOT THE RESULT OF HUMANS

No point in arguing over this stupid issue that dumb people argue over.
Old 06-30-2017, 05:55 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka Send a message via Skype™ to Xaanka

hm yes periods of high co2 atmosphere definitely didn't happen in the past as not evidenced by ice core co2 levels and giant insect fossils