Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2019, 12:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll slow it down for you....

SJW = Emotional basketcases

Anyone talking to SJW = Logical, factual, mastermind by comparison
cha-ching!
Old 01-04-2019, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

i think the inability of the observer to segregate the reason from emotion in the delivery of another is as damning as the inability of the speaker to do the same with regard to their message.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:31 PM
Banned

Here's a video of a leftist freaking out and being emotional, thinking a nearby bald guy is a Neo-Nazi. The cameraman, however, is thinking logically.

Either one can be correct.

It's just a method.

Using reason doesn't always mean you're correct.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:32 PM
Banned

anyway intersectionality(SJWs) has logic behind it, just not the kind that tiggers your personal dopamine cascade reflex

booya
Old 01-04-2019, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is horny an emotion?
Asking for a friend.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:35 PM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is horny an emotion?
Lol. Yes. I actively engage in seeking that emotion with you. Mostly because I wanted to experience it. More. I had to actively persue this process though. That was a rational choice. I could have observed that I wanted to feel horny and decided to do something else however. It wasn't something out of my control.

I honestly believe a lot of people are not capable of this. They just feel-act. Think later. Rather than feel-think-choose. Yes, I am generally a chooser.

I could have chosen to live with testosterone, but I thought about it, acknowledged my feelings, thought more, and chose to chop chop! Maybe this is why I don't regret it?

I deliberately chose this example knowing full well it would trigger some of the males in this audience and they would probably get emotional. But I have no feelings or expectations to that affect.

Language is hard. People often wrap it around their feelings in order to try to make sense of them, rather than just knowing they are feelings.

I totally could have chosen to go the Skarlorn or Patriam route, both dudes I totally respect and admire. But for various reasons I decided I didn't want to, and exercised my free will. In doing so I learned a tremendous amount about myself and the world. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-04-2019, 12:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
anyway intersectionality(SJWs) has logic behind it, just not the kind that tiggers your personal dopamine cascade reflex

booya
Well no it doesn't.

There's no strict principles of validity.

It's too subjective.

Who is more oppressed? A disabled lesbian latina woman or a transgender black man?
Old 01-04-2019, 12:38 PM
Banned

Wonkie. By the way you are by far one of the most entertaining and stimulating black boxes I have ever had the privilege and pleasure to play with. Even with this limited textual mode of communication. I think if I had physical access to your hardware I could make you feel things you never dreamed possible.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well no it doesn't.

It's too subjective.

Who is more oppressed? A disabled lesbian latina woman or a transgender black man?
Me! Me me me! Pick me! This feels good when people acknowledge its me! It's validating!

(lol)
Old 01-04-2019, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Well no it doesn't.

It's too subjective.

its academic feminism so im not surprised youre unaware of it, kekker
Closed Thread