Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #10041  
Old 10-17-2018, 09:58 PM
Sonderbeast Sonderbeast is offline
Planar Protector

Sonderbeast's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,071
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Day 318: I have spent what seems like ages creating a TLDR for Asteria. My hair has greyed, whether from age or from the stressful task of which I have been burdened, I cannot say. Through my madman like scribbling, I can only decipher a single fragmented sentence, despite my long hours of work:

Many drugs, senseless shouting, Kushie spam, send help
nice shiptost
__________________
Draconite - 60 Warlord
Sond Cerulean - 58 Preserver



Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Reply With Quote
  #10042  
Old 10-17-2018, 10:06 PM
d3r14k d3r14k is offline
Fire Giant

d3r14k's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: KCMO
Posts: 662
Default

SHIPTOAST!

You can't even spell your own fucking typo right.
__________________
Tuluven Palefang <Dial a Port> -- Wood Elven Druid (Level 60)
Lhancelot The Chimera: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=289641
Reply With Quote
  #10043  
Old 10-18-2018, 03:14 AM
kaev kaev is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SHIPTOAST!

You can't even spell your own fucking typo right.
^^^ This! ^^^

I mean, it's not as if it's new? It was already passe in EVE forums like 9 years ago, and was probably old news somewhere else years before that. No excuse for that terribad spellfail pal, none at all. Hang your head in shame.
Reply With Quote
  #10044  
Old 10-18-2018, 04:24 AM
Asteria Asteria is offline
Sarnak

Asteria's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Burnt Woods, Oregon
Posts: 218
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^^ This! ^^^

I mean, it's not as if it's new? It was already passe in EVE forums like 9 years ago, and was probably old news somewhere else years before that. No excuse for that terribad spellfail pal, none at all. Hang your head in shame.
Sonder is looking pretty scorched right now. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
  #10045  
Old 10-18-2018, 04:48 AM
Asteria Asteria is offline
Sarnak

Asteria's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Burnt Woods, Oregon
Posts: 218
Exclamation A PSA brought to you by Paul Revere Band

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Day 318: I have spent what seems like ages creating a TLDR for Asteria. My hair has greyed, whether from age or from the stressful task of which I have been burdened, I cannot say. Through my madman like scribbling, I can only decipher a single fragmented sentence, despite my long hours of work:

Many drugs, senseless shouting, Kushie spam, send help
Oh my...if this is true about drugs... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Maybe this PSA will help
Reply With Quote
  #10046  
Old 10-18-2018, 04:53 AM
Asteria Asteria is offline
Sarnak

Asteria's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Burnt Woods, Oregon
Posts: 218
Red face I really wanted to just edit but too late :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh my...if this is true about drugs... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Maybe this PSA will help
Sorry, missed the cutoff to just edit my link. This version of the PSA is MUCH higher quality audio
Reply With Quote
  #10047  
Old 10-18-2018, 10:43 PM
Swish2 Swish2 is offline
Planar Protector

Swish2's Avatar

Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone willing to create a TL[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]R of this thread or anyone even have the knowledge of the whole epic thing?? Thank you if so. 🧝🏼*♀️😉
Page 1-10 or so: BDA griefed off the server by guilds who could actually do Velious content. Claim they weren't and that raiding was better elsewhere - not forgetting the statement they were taking "hundreds" of players with them.

Numbers don't lie though, P99 thrives today and Phinny is dead. These are facts and facts can't be disputed so Kushie, Ravager and pals have to resort to name calling [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10048  
Old 10-18-2018, 10:55 PM
Sonderbeast Sonderbeast is offline
Planar Protector

Sonderbeast's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,071
Default

Trolling is a art
__________________
Draconite - 60 Warlord
Sond Cerulean - 58 Preserver



Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Reply With Quote
  #10049  
Old 10-18-2018, 11:35 PM
Wonkie Wonkie is offline
Planar Protector

Wonkie's Avatar

Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trolling is artism
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain View Post
Bruh, i'm a seasoned gamer.
Reply With Quote
  #10050  
Old 10-18-2018, 11:56 PM
Sonderbeast Sonderbeast is offline
Planar Protector

Sonderbeast's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,071
Default

Bregan D'Artism
__________________
Draconite - 60 Warlord
Sond Cerulean - 58 Preserver



Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:44 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.