Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2019, 07:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What about this one? Is this cheating?

Video

It was kind of you to provide evidence that you were lying. Strange that you felt the need to scrub the audio though.

Maybe that's not cheating? It's definitely trying to game the system for free mobs.
Come on now. Y'all came and sat on our nuts in our camp. Pulled a mob and wiped. Doesn't matter how many were able to camp or how many of our people were killed. You negatively impacted our ability to compete for the mob.

Remember that time when both guilds were competing for KT and you guys summoned mod rods and dropped them at the feet of AFK people, taking screen shots and blackmailing 2 KT's out of us for raid interference for standing on your rods..

Yeah STFU.

Still love you tho <3
Old 06-09-2019, 08:04 AM
Fire Giant

Imagine caring this much about a video game, guys.
Old 06-09-2019, 08:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously wtf is wrong w all these nerds in here. Reeee! My 20 year old emulated dragon pixels!! I’m a legendary EQ playmaker, dawg!
Old 06-09-2019, 09:21 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually it isn't and you are hella stupid if you think so.
Vianna is right, AM has 10-20 shaman on every raid to ensure all of their rogues don't have to feel bad about not being able to proc avatar. Instead they can focus on the +5 to all resist / +10-20 hp upgrades.
Old 06-09-2019, 09:52 AM
Sarnak

There's nothing like reading these posts to make me feel better about myself, and so much worse about the world...
Old 06-09-2019, 10:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonabis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vianna is right, AM has 10-20 shaman on every raid to ensure all of their rogues don't have to feel bad about not being able to proc avatar. Instead they can focus on the +5 to all resist / +10-20 hp upgrades.
Guess they'll just have to settle for Vulak/Vyemm/Tunare daggers. Shucks.
Old 06-09-2019, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonabis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i concede
Old 06-09-2019, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-09-2019, 01:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously wtf is wrong w all these nerds in here. Reeee! My 20 year old emulated dragon pixels!! I’m a legendary EQ playmaker, dawg!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bspa0700 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guess they'll just have to settle for Vulak/Vyemm/Tunare daggers. Shucks.
Even AG, the "dying" guild, has access to at least a Tunare dagger. They just get to pair it with primal procs. Lucky dogs.
Old 06-09-2019, 01:51 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Geeze dude, this one is actually rough. Say what you will about our performance or the fte/coth drama whatever but this is a really low blow. Some of us were actually friends with those people and miss them.
Closed Thread