Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2015, 11:47 AM
Kobold

So I was in LOIO yesterday getting to 29. I see this high level rogue by the goblin ruins killing everything in sight; I asked him if he was camping courier, yes he was. he said he was 0 for 46 with the courier ... he spawned it and killed it 46 times in a row and no ring. He was still there two hours later when i left. of course, the RNG can be fickle and that might not be representative, but it's a 6k item for a reason and it's not because it's hard to kill a level 14 mob.
Old 02-24-2015, 12:08 PM
Sarnak

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentathiel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lend me 6k pp or your ring and I'll happily test out your hypothesis on my enchanter... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Why? I've already tested it and know the answer
Old 02-24-2015, 12:26 PM
Sarnak

I camped the ring myself as I wasn't going to spend my entire bank on it.

I spent about 20 hours over 5 days. Don't know how many couriers I killed before it dropped but it was definitely 20 hours total and I've heard worse. The worst part is the 30 second spawns, so u can't multitask or u lose the placeholder u already found once.

The camp was mind numbing, but it's worth having the open spellslot. I need at least 8 slots grouped or solo to handle all aspects of a situation and can't afford to waste one on taper or invis.
Closed Thread