Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2020, 07:59 PM
Kobold

Default <Realm of Insanity>

Fresh start guild, made it a while back on red had some succes. Originated from Stromm im just a old officer/member who loved the guild name. something different than Sanctuary.

Accepting old pals I know and new players alike, blue or from green, whatever.... Dont matta. Doing carry trains from lvl 1 to 60. Will help with gear as I can... have a master Jewelcrafter character if you need dat... have a friend who is using a epic mage as well to help.

In need of another officer to help croot as well. If interested pm me on forums or in game on Kerwinx or Seximo... got other 60 ench i keep on the hush mainly for c2 and JC
Last edited by Kerwin 5.0; 06-24-2020 at 08:05 PM..
Old 06-25-2020, 10:03 PM
Fire Giant

I want to level up my ranger. Id join if there's other lower levels joining
45 Dark Elf Wizard - Smurf PVP
41 Enchanter - Jeffery PVP
37 Iksar Monk - Buster PVP
26 Human Ranger - Kenny PVP
RED99
Old 06-26-2020, 11:14 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to level up my ranger. Id join if there's other lower levels joining
What level? We can do it. I just lvled a few new guys up to 12, i kinda got a range of chars and others joining wanting to help. Been pretty fun so far. Send me a pm or log in and send msg!
Old 06-27-2020, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

He's in signature
45 Dark Elf Wizard - Smurf PVP
41 Enchanter - Jeffery PVP
37 Iksar Monk - Buster PVP
26 Human Ranger - Kenny PVP
RED99
Old 07-03-2020, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerwin 5.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fresh start guild, made it a while back on red had some succes. Originated from Stromm im just a old officer/member who loved the guild name. something different than Sanctuary.

Accepting old pals I know and new players alike, blue or from green, whatever.... Dont matta. Doing carry trains from lvl 1 to 60. Will help with gear as I can... have a master Jewelcrafter character if you need dat... have a friend who is using a epic mage as well to help.

In need of another officer to help croot as well. If interested pm me on forums or in game on Kerwinx or Seximo... got other 60 ench i keep on the hush mainly for c2 and JC
I knew I recognized that name, ROI and cypher, I was a newbie but was allowed to do a general turn-in for my rogue when the server launched, I think I was one of the first 10 rogues with epic that summer, and was still unguided, cazic quill dropped for me. I hit about level 63 before I quit as that fall during my senior year of HS. Good times, my name was Silvanis or some variation, half-elf rogue.
Old 07-13-2020, 10:04 PM
Kobold

Damn, I remember RoI. I played on Stromm back in the day.
Old 07-17-2020, 07:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I knew I recognized that name, ROI and cypher, I was a newbie but was allowed to do a general turn-in for my rogue when the server launched, I think I was one of the first 10 rogues with epic that summer, and was still unguided, cazic quill dropped for me. I hit about level 63 before I quit as that fall during my senior year of HS. Good times, my name was Silvanis or some variation, half-elf rogue.
Wow what a great story always love these cuckle

great avatar too
Closed Thread