Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2015, 10:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How so? It's happened before.
And it was easily detected and the person doing so was suspended.

Wouldn't the same situation occur if the same behavior was happening?
Old 01-08-2015, 10:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
And it was easily detected and the person doing so was suspended.
Easily detected = admitted through a recording and uploaded to youtube?

I know you're biased on this, but people assuming Taken is using autofire is just going to be something you're going to have to deal with given the past history with it.
Old 01-08-2015, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

You don't think they cannot detect someone spamming the same key with the same inhuman frequency for a short time before a spawn? Pretty sure they posted about doing so somewhere, would need to investigate.

But regardless, GMs can certainly look into this magical cleric who is getting FTEs. However let's not pretend that there has never been someone with a good connect who has gotten multiple spam FTEs in a row... Many without the use of Hacks or Autofire. Sometime it's just blind luck + fantastic ping.
Old 01-08-2015, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Nobles need to be on the raid mob list, it's absolutely stupid that it's not.

You want a raid change? Write a strongly worded letter to your favorite staff member. A C/R split on mobs + FFA on full repops is the best way to fix it, but the class C guilds don't give a shit about the raid scene, it's all about dem pixels and the staff won't do anything unless the server has a unanimous desire to see change.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-08-2015, 11:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitVelvetSmooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im admittedly noob to the raid scene here, but I wanted to get my guild a shot at nobles, so I tracked it, got the exact time of death, got a force up to try for fte... and then watched while the SAME CLERIC from taken got the fte 2 weeks in a row with 60+ people spamming the spawn point. Unless someone can explain that one to me they are dirty cheaters in my book.... so someone explain how that happened so I can cheat too.
FYI I got FTE 3 weeks not 2. It's called autoattack. I got all 3 of the FTE's by swinging my cleric epic. Please explain to me how you can do that with autofire. PS There are logs and fraps showing me FTE'ing by swinging the water sprinkler. You can suck it. Stop crying and play better.
Old 01-08-2015, 11:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FYI I got FTE 3 weeks not 2. It's called autoattack. I got all 3 of the FTE's by swinging my cleric epic. Please explain to me how you can do that with autofire. PS There are logs and fraps showing me FTE'ing by swinging the water sprinkler. You can suck it. Stop crying and play better.
Hmm a feminine name and cute cat avatar in taken. Are you also a man role playing a chick and mod your voice in vent?
Old 01-08-2015, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lictor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm a feminine name and cute cat avatar in taken. Are you also a man role playing a chick and mod your voice in vent?
she mods her voice to sound like a dude actually

truth story. /drops mike
Old 01-08-2015, 11:54 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-08-2015, 11:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this sickens me
Old 01-08-2015, 11:56 AM
Banned

join red no fte bs kill your enemy
Closed Thread