Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2014, 11:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Numbers_ View Post
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my items go now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will kill you.
Great post A++
Old 04-10-2014, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Numbers, we need a status update. And name their main please [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] And what items!
Old 04-10-2014, 01:34 PM
Aviak

A week or two ago, I was running in OT and found a Bag of Sewn Evil Eye along the shore. I picked it up, and then had the moral dilemma of staying there and waiting to see if there was an x-fer going, or just bailing with my new bag.

I waited and sure enough some dark elf ran to the area and looked around. So I was like "Hey, I think this is yours.". And they were like "Thx".

I was dissapointed because I wanted to be heralded as a Hero and have my name shouted from rooftops for being a good guy. But I did get my Karma recharged.
Old 04-10-2014, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

+1 dude -- good job. The satisfaction of doing the "right thing" is enough in your heart my lizard brother
Old 04-10-2014, 03:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lecompte [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Numbers, we need a status update. And name their main please [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] And what items!
Sadly, I was completely bluffing about knowing who their main was. I was hoping that would draw them out, but nope. I'm willing to bet Colqhoun is an alt they probably don't even play anymore. Unless someone happens to know who their main is, I think they got away with it.

I lost a Runed Cowl, 2 Golden Cat Eye Bracelets and a gem worth around 60pp. That's not a lot of money for some people, but it was a decent portion of my savings. I'm mostly playing elder scrolls online atm, this whole incident kind of soured me on this game. I might come back after I get bored with it, dunno yet. At least scum bags in that game can't really screw me over.

Here is a bonus picture I took of me camping with the items right before I dropped them.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You can see them between my bags. You can also see that he was in the zone, and a GM confirmed it was him that picked them up. I waited until I had about 10 seconds left to start dropping them and immediately logged back in. He had to be waiting while invis'ed which makes him even scummier.
Last edited by Numbers_; 04-10-2014 at 03:10 PM..
Old 04-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

if you're going to drop transfer then you have to out think your self and others. it's easier than people realize.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:40 PM
Banned

8)
Old 04-10-2014, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big mouth chew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
O man ive found some great shit on the ground, I always wait to see who comes looking then I talk mad shit
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

classic