Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 08-30-2021, 10:35 PM
Grumph Grumph is offline
Kobold


Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochonou [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Better luck next time guys
thanks
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-31-2021, 08:00 AM
Endorra Endorra is offline
Aviak

Endorra's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Between this world and the next
Posts: 94
Default

When I win the roll, it's luck.

When you win the roll, YOU'RE A FUCKING CHEATER WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO HAXX YOU HAVE NO SKILL I HATE YOU SO MUCH
__________________
~ Endorra Feyborne ~ 60 Enc ~
~ Holynite Darklite ~ 54 Cle ~
~ Platlady ~ 5 Bard EC Trader ~
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-31-2021, 08:03 AM
Grumph Grumph is offline
Kobold


Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I win the roll, it's luck.

When you win the roll, YOU'RE A FUCKING CHEATER WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO HAXX YOU HAVE NO SKILL I HATE YOU SO MUCH

Just know this! I’ll get the last laugh, when I submit… My PETITION!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-31-2021, 09:19 AM
ArbiterBlixen ArbiterBlixen is offline
Large Rat


Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I win the roll, it's luck.

When you win the roll, YOU'RE A FUCKING CHEATER WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO HAXX YOU HAVE NO SKILL I HATE YOU SO MUCH
The irony of this reply, and not realizing the original post is satire.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-31-2021, 03:03 PM
Jimjam Jimjam is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 8,699
Default

Interesting thread. After limited research, I have discovered one can use /system to natively create and execute python from the client making python scripts classic at least for takp if not here (which needs to attempt trilogy client).
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-31-2021, 04:00 PM
Izmael Izmael is offline
Planar Protector

Izmael's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,287
Default

Randoms are easy to exploit.

Type /ex 99 and your next /random will be 99 or higher (adjust number as needed).

Lol @ those who still don't know it in 2021.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-31-2021, 04:33 PM
Valrok Valrok is offline
Aviak

Valrok's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 93
Default

/random is server-side information sent back to the client. Python isn't going to help seeing how it runs client-side.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-31-2021, 07:30 PM
Grumph Grumph is offline
Kobold


Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/random is server-side information sent back to the client. Python isn't going to help seeing how it runs client-side.
When did they get to you?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-31-2021, 07:40 PM
Tunabros Tunabros is offline
Planar Protector

Tunabros's Avatar

Join Date: May 2018
Location: Taichung, Taiwan
Posts: 2,461
Default

drugs
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-31-2021, 07:43 PM
Tunabros Tunabros is offline
Planar Protector

Tunabros's Avatar

Join Date: May 2018
Location: Taichung, Taiwan
Posts: 2,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Randoms are easy to exploit.

Type /ex 99 and your next /random will be 99 or higher (adjust number as needed).

Lol @ those who still don't know it in 2021.
I wouldn't risk doing that type of thing
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:33 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.