Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2021, 11:40 AM
Banned

My favorite President is our current President - Donald John Trump Junior

Trump says jump, Biden asks him "How high?"
Old 09-13-2021, 11:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like Teddy Roosevelt.

He'd never have put us in that towel-head shithole in the first place.
Lol whos us?

You're talking like you were deployed. LOL

I wonder why american troops adopted the keffiyah....? Wouldnt that make them "towel heads" too??
Pretty much everyone had a cover or those "towels" on their heads.

Ohhhhhh, you meant it like a racial/ethnic slur, I get it now.
Old 09-13-2021, 11:43 AM
Banned

Sunscreen is expensive and no one cool wants to pay to live in a hot place like Afghanistan lol.

I saw ur parade comment Gravydoo. I hope you get what you want!
Old 09-13-2021, 11:46 AM
Banned

I say jump and Soros asks "How high?"

Dude got a shoe thrown at him.

The gulf has another tropical system in mid September. CLIMATE CHAAAAAANGE!

Al Gore KNEW these systems would be coming in the Gulf of Mexico in summer!
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 09-13-2021 at 11:53 AM..
Old 09-13-2021, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You people seem like you're in the same cult. They know God is real just as much as I do but they are on team Satan.

So be it. Good luck with Armageddon War.
So be what?? What the fuck are you on about??

We can both play this game.

My god created the multi-verse, dimensions of space not yet known by human minds, and all the other little do-boy gods like Yaweh to do his bidding.

So not only is my god older, bigger, stronger, smarter and every measure superior to your god, he also created your god as a servant to him.

You know hes real but you just deny it. You must be in a cult.

I would say his name but its so powerful, you'd just die if you read it. All your skin would just fly off.
Old 09-13-2021, 11:59 AM
Banned

"A Chicago mom fatally shot her 12-year-old son in the head on Saturday morning in a rage over a missing memory card, prosecutors allege."
Old 09-13-2021, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"A Chicago mom fatally shot her 12-year-old son in the head on Saturday morning in a rage over a missing memory card, prosecutors allege."
She unfortunately needs forever daycare. I bet out in 6 years tho.

I am just saying in all likelihood. There's not really any coming back from that.

Who knows in 12 years she could become an internet celebrity teaching gun safety or advocating for gun bans tho.
Old 09-13-2021, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So be what?? What the fuck are you on about??

We can both play this game.

My god created the multi-verse, dimensions of space not yet known by human minds, and all the other little do-boy gods like Yaweh to do his bidding.

So not only is my god older, bigger, stronger, smarter and every measure superior to your god, he also created your god as a servant to him.

You know hes real but you just deny it. You must be in a cult.

I would say his name but its so powerful, you'd just die if you read it. All your skin would just fly off.
That's basically the everquest plot for how dark elves make their superior armor. So in a way it's kinda real.
Old 09-13-2021, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
black lives matter
Old 09-13-2021, 12:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Is this supposed to mean something? Ohhh i see it now.. Its got the word "chicago" in it.

As far as I can tell from the people on this forum, nothing bad has ever happened to anyone, ever, except in Chicago. I wonder why someone would make a point to point out every crime committed in a city with a large african american population?? Almost as if they want to paint an imagine of a place where the residents are animals or subhuman.

I wonder why someone would want to do that.. almost like, they need to reinforce a belief they have about a certain group of people or area..
Closed Thread