Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Life is cheap in South Africa.
Have African ancestry and cousins from the family stories the parts of the continent I have had connections to, including SA, sound like they suck. Even when people trying to explain how amazing these places are.
Old 09-14-2021, 03:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have African ancestry and cousins from the family stories the parts of the continent I have had connections to, including SA, sound like they suck. Even when people trying to explain how amazing these places are.
I've encountered a decent amount of I'm assuming South African (maybe some other part of Africa, I can't distinguish where from the accent) black people in my job

Always very polite, incredible hard workers, who can take a lot of abuse (in my field they seem to frequently end up working in group homes that other people may not want to, such as homes for adults with developmental delays or other medical cognitive problems and sometimes a history of aggression). They are (usually rarely) getting hit by their residents sometimes, still keeping a perfectly cool head and remaining professional and polite to the resident and everyone else throughout. I have nothing but completely positive experiences every time I've encountered them at work
Last edited by unsunghero; 09-14-2021 at 03:03 AM..
Old 09-14-2021, 03:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-env...medium=custom7

Discuss how people trying not to have lands ravaged are murdered.
Maybe ask Patriam, he seems to have figured out how to simply honestly disbelieve anything "pessimistic". The key is putting the constant demonstration of your affiliated consumer "identities" above all learning and wisdom, and becoming a flesh-eating monster incapable of doing anything but harm. After all, winners are total shitbag murderers who don't really have very much specific book learning or any honed talents; they just tell ppl what to do because they were born that way -- and winning is what I do! Therefore im a winner, just for being shitty ole me!!! I'm only temporarily a little short sum funds [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

and having any doubts or doing any self-analysis is feminine.

And complaining about that makes you a gay, paranoid pessimist btw. I suggest quoting TV characters for all ur posts instead. Give up that humanity loser. and stop bullying concentration camp guards -- complaining about murder and rape to a rapist constitutes your doing them emotional violence. bully OP bullies the man holding the gun YET AGAIN, and this time just for being a monster deserving immediate extinction =/

whiny bitch maybe get born on a alien space station if you dont want to boil to death in an ocean of feces. loser
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 09-14-2021 at 03:45 AM..
Closed Thread