Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2021, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still want my furries only mmo
There is a mild demand for a rotations server, so maybe there is hope for you. Meanwhile, these pills lololololmao [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2021, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

How long until furries are free to roam the middle east?
Old 09-16-2021, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure lucin de'lere took er jerrbb gets around it being non everquest related

I still want my furries only mmo
there's still mmo my gf used to play (thankfully she quit) called furcadia

check it out

it's filled with degenerates like you
Old 09-16-2021, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a mild demand for a rotations server, so maybe there is hope for you. Meanwhile, these pills lololololmao [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MAYBE that thread was a little overboard. MAYBE i should just log off and get all this account deleted from the forum, maybe it was a mistake, mayb3 the 1st amendment isn't so gr8 maybe i should shut up , maybe i'm psychologically incapable of shutting up

MAYBE i'm just dumb and crazy for real like u say have to admit i got many chuckles this mornign and am very tempted to type: mBlAkE MelElTDOWn imMeNNENT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How long until furries are free to roam the middle east?
probably when hashish is illegal and everyoine is forced to be going to their doctors for their fix and all the meds come from russian or chinese pharmacuetical manufactuers
Old 09-16-2021, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
MAYBE i'm just dumb and crazy for real like u say have to admit i got many chuckles this mornign and am very tempted to type: mBlAkE MelElTDOWn imMeNNENT!
do it do it do it it would be CRAZY lmaoo its perfect LOL

hope this helps!
Old 09-16-2021, 12:17 PM
Banned

the problem is if i dont even post the boards just die

i know it sounds self important but last time i took like a 3 month vacation from here (in the funny farm tbh) it was really boring and stale

got to churn things a lil bit

my suggestion:

Post more
less about what i do or dont do or how dumb I am

hope that also helps!
Old 09-16-2021, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

I think it was closed when Trexller was challenging others and he started the process of giving doxing information. This was most likely reported and the thread was closed.

Information like that if invalid or valid leads down dangerous legal concerns. But guess what, all is well. And just like other mass media the dangerous GOP pedestal is being taken down or quieted. Without their soapbox to spread propaganda to gain followers things again can get more progressive, accepting and professional.
Old 09-16-2021, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
the problem is if i dont even post the boards just die

i know it sounds self important but last time i took like a 3 month vacation from here (in the funny farm tbh) it was really boring and stale

got to churn things a lil bit

my suggestion:

Post more
less about what i do or dont do or how dumb I am

hope that also helps!
OMG LOL i went to the funny farm and they gave me these funny tic-tacs LMAO

I had to leave though so I bribed a white coat furry for my freedom, he likes tic-tacs too! LOL
Old 09-16-2021, 01:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The one sided censoring from the forum Lords needs to stop. Just because Biden looks like a complete dipshit doesnt mean you need to cover for him.

Youll probably ban me for posting this.

OMG RULES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 09-16-2021, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Its funny, because when T-Money was in the white house our forum mods was Red Republican Southern Shit Lords who eat Liberal babies for lunch.

Now they are the Liberals who like to season your babies just right.

(public lost)