Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2021, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

Urine Our World Now
Old 09-12-2021, 11:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just looking for ways to force bluebies to become addicted to pvp so that there's even more reasons for yellow.

Not that there isn't enough already [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me xfer my green and blue characters and I could dominate red instantly with one simple trick:

C01FDF03-2EDE-48A1-A71A-30CDAA034A54.jpg
Old 09-13-2021, 12:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Urine Our World Now
Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me xfer my green and blue characters and I could dominate red instantly with one simple trick:

Attachment 15650
Tru, my online friends kill and heckle me all the time tho.
Old 09-13-2021, 07:20 AM
Aviak

The same people that are claiming PVP servers are just for griefers prolly never played on a PVP server or aren't very good at EQ to begin with.

I just started on red again and players literally go out of their way to help people level. Ya, they may be raising their prey, but its far from what is being suggested.
Old 09-13-2021, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Urine Our World Now
xD

As a former VZ elf, I would be proud to be a part of yellow server. Who else remembers the cool af yellow and orange names from vz and tz??
Old 09-13-2021, 01:10 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by long.liam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Although, PVP not really my thing though. I don't get the appeal behind it. The idea of being on a server where bunch of higher level players run around griefing lower level players all the time doesn't really sound like my idea of fun. I would rather stick to pve only servers.
Common misconception. Other than the few raid zones that are free for all zones, there is a +-4 level range limit to pvp on red and coin loot only.
Old 09-13-2021, 01:11 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about PvP enabled only in raid zones
That does not sound fun Nexii.
Old 09-13-2021, 01:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
xD

As a former VZ elf, I would be proud to be a part of yellow server. Who else remembers the cool af yellow and orange names from vz and tz??
I do!

Would be cool if we could pick our own name colors too. Or do like quake did and use codes for color and font 🤔
Old 09-13-2021, 01:17 PM
Large Bat

Here's my suggestion for the Yellow server:

I start at 60 in full Best in slot and everyone else is stuck at 1 getting killed by me forever
Old 09-13-2021, 04:40 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by long.liam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Although, PVP not really my thing though. I don't get the appeal behind it. The idea of being on a server where bunch of higher level players run around griefing lower level players all the time doesn't really sound like my idea of fun. I would rather stick to pve only servers.
tallon zek had a +/-6 lvl pvp rule, so that wasnt an issue on live. and it was race-based pvp: elves, shorties, dark races, humans. not sure what the rules on Red are though.
Closed Thread