Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2021, 07:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is basically how i want to remember the world [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2021, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is basically how i want to remember the world [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are all one

Yea it used to be my favorite movie for years [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2021, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

I found this cool youtube series called analyzing evil last night, this is my favorite episode so far, but there's like 40 or 50 of them.

Old 09-16-2021, 11:08 PM
Banned

^

Ya I watched a few of those back in the day on my favorite chars (John doe, Lou bloom, Anton chiguhr, Alonzo Harris, etc) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Edit: there is one scene in no country for old men that runs contrary to Anton’s character and that’s when he takes a shot at a crow sitting on a street sign as he is driving by. This scene seems out of place for two reasons 1. Anton never kills indiscriminately, it’s always with a purpose and following his “code” (like you live if you win the coin toss) and 2. Anton should not miss a shot that close

Never understood that scene, unless maybe he meant to miss
Last edited by unsunghero; 09-16-2021 at 11:16 PM..
Old 09-16-2021, 11:17 PM
Banned

I saw the walter white one

It was a very interesting watch! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-18-2021, 02:23 PM
Banned

Collage of past pics of me watering the Chuckwallas on camelback mountain, including today’s pic
Old 09-20-2021, 09:58 AM
Banned

love the little lizzzards i been worrying about my wild lizards lately can't save them all [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Why is this page written in Comic Sans?

This was done to make the page easier to read for folks with dyslexia.
i just ran into this

totally accurate imo lol i need to change my system font to this it's horrible for me to read
Closed Thread