Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2019, 09:53 PM
Fire Giant

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do I eat? A bag of dicks, according to that one guy I accidentally trained in Crushbone.

You know, I have always thought, when being told to do this, as it is common in one way or another in many cultures, like eating a bag of dicks, get rammed in the behind and things of sexual nature ... what if the recipient actually enjoys that?

The insult becomes a compliment? The angry person is actually telling you to do something so pleasurable you can actually get orgasmic bliss out of it? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 11-30-2019, 10:17 PM
Sarnak

veggie stix, chocolate and merlot
Old 12-01-2019, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I usually eat a bunch of small sliced pita breads topped with onions, grape tomatoes, olive oil and assorted spices that are left on the oven for 10 to 15 minutes to become cracking good pita chips of yumminess

Or about 3 to 4 small chia arepas sliced in half and filled with butter and cheese. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tryhard! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-01-2019, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know, I have always thought, when being told to do this, as it is common in one way or another in many cultures, like eating a bag of dicks, get rammed in the behind and things of sexual nature ... what if the recipient actually enjoys that?

The insult becomes a compliment? The angry person is actually telling you to do something so pleasurable you can actually get orgasmic bliss out of it? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am thinking they wouldn't even come in a bag... it would be more like a package like sausages came in. Or at least in a jar, like pickles. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 12-01-2019, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am thinking they wouldn't even come in a bag... it would be more like a package like sausages came in. Or at least in a jar, like pickles. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw dude. Wet burlap sack.
Old 12-01-2019, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Louis CK - Suck a Bag of Dicks
Closed Thread