Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2019, 01:29 PM
Fire Giant

Solist, message me if you are being griefed by <Kingdom> members. I will enforce anything that can be substantiated with logs / pics and not just one player’s word vs another - but I do not want “elitist” mentalities here or griefers and I apologize if you’ve had any negative encounters. Overall, the majority of feedback I get is immensely positive from outside players.

Sincerely,

Arathorn,
Leader of <Kingdom>
Old 12-04-2019, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
really dude you made a thread about <kingdom> its the only end game guild because teal pop is low and casual
Old 12-04-2019, 02:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would be nice. Kinda getting tired of my server not breaking 700 people at peak hours lately. Not really the fresh classic server experience I signed up for. Kinda getting nostalgic for a new tlp which I never thought would happen...
Dude 700 in classic is too much what a snow flake
Old 12-04-2019, 02:15 PM
Aviak

I don't think Zerg guilds are classic, at least now when I played on Karana. There were 3 very powerful guilds (I was in one of them), and obviously many more "high-middle" tier guilds. But you know what WE did on Karana?? Every raid target was on a rotation. There was no poop-socking or Zerging into Fear to kite the zone just to rip CT or Dread, kill it and leave. The planes and everything was on rotation and when it was your turn, you went in, cleared the zone as a guild, spent some good time together and every able guild had an opportunity to kill a CT or Naggy, etc ...

I wish there was a rotation on this stuff instead of the batphones at 3am because Prog popped and there is a race between 2/3 guilds.

Just my 2.5 copper

Blue
Siahen - 60 Iksar Monk - Azure Guard
Mythias - 52 High Elf Cleric - Azure Guard
Ashlaya K'Valor - 51 Dark Elf Enchanter - Azure Guard
Old 12-04-2019, 02:20 PM
Sarnak

Absolutely was Classic on Veeshan. The squabbles between FoH and assorted other contenders were intense.

There were a lot of different servers. Classic can vary between people.
Old 12-04-2019, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maker_Mayhem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Solist, message me if you are being griefed by <Kingdom> members. I will enforce anything that can be substantiated with logs / pics and not just one player’s word vs another - but I do not want “elitist” mentalities here or griefers and I apologize if you’ve had any negative encounters. Overall, the majority of feedback I get is immensely positive from outside players.

Sincerely,

Arathorn,
Leader of <Kingdom>
/applaud

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 12-04-2019, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think Zerg guilds are classic, at least now when I played on Karana. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Absolutely was Classic on Veeshan. The squabbles between FoH and assorted other contenders were intense.

There were a lot of different servers. Classic can vary between people.
This. Classic was many things to many people, and the sad part of all of it is that if Rogean and Nilbog had just wound up on a live rotations server (like Karana) and not on a "competition" server (like Veeshan) ... we'd have probably rotations here today.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-04-2019, 05:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if Rogean and Nilbog had just wound up on a live rotations server (like Karana) and not on a "competition" server (like Veeshan) ... we'd have probably rotations here today.
If we stay with the Green/Teal split, let's make one of the servers rotation (Teal) and one competitive (Green).

Players are happy and less support load for the p99 GMs.
Old 12-04-2019, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If we stay with the Green/Teal split, let's make one of the servers rotation (Teal) and one competitive (Green).

Players are happy and less support load for the p99 GMs.
Would be interesting to see the differences between players & server health if this became true.
Old 12-04-2019, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would be interesting to see the differences between players & server health if this became true.
If this whole project is a sociology experiment to begin with, that would be the logical next step. Look for nilbog and Rogean, Nobel Peace Prize winners in mid-2020s for groundbreaking work in human nature in online interactions.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Closed Thread