Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2016, 11:07 AM
Aviak

Wink Dial a No Drama - We are recruiting!

Hello everybody. Tired of dealing with DaPort or DaCorpse because of their salty attitudes and the drama that goes on between them (https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=235472 - 2nd post it begins SMH)? No problem! Dial a No Drama is here for you!

This is not actually a guild (yet) and at this time I'm a single point of contact service that provides Drama Free corpse runs and teleports. I don't actually have any toons or established friends that can teleport or summon corpses - I have a lvl 12 bard that can selo's you somewhere or a lvl 10 Necro on Red, but soon I'll be making some serious coin! We are recruiting!

We are in need of friendly, professional, and talented:

Wizards
Druids
Necromancers
Clerics

Bards
Paladins
Shadow Knights
Rogues
Monks
and more

Our only rule is NO DRAMA! That is, when called upon for services, any actual communication between the client and DaND service provider is frowned upon. The only exception is direct requests for donations are allowed and strongly encouraged (I don't care! No drama! Gotta make dat money)(don't worry--most people will tip very well!)

We don't work in conjunction with Drama Queens like DaPort and DaCorpse because we stand by our motto: No Drama? No Problem! DIAL A NO DRAMA IS HERE FOR YOU!

Please send tells to myself Ocyd to send your support or request a guild tag once it's created. At this time recruiting is totally open and we will accept anyone who plans on regularly porting, rezzing, tracking, assassinating, and/or corpse recovery. I hope to hear from you all soon ^.^
Old 04-23-2016, 06:37 PM
Aviak

This for real?
Old 04-23-2016, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Thread designed for drama advertising no drama on a server filled with a ton of petty drama.
Old 04-24-2016, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

Two sentences in and that's about all the salt and drama I could take from this thread.
Old 04-24-2016, 04:47 AM
Banned

Would be more interested in <dial a drama> don't like someone camping something you were planning on camping? Call in dial a drama and 2 guys port in and train each other but blame your target camper and lawyer him till he just logs in rage.
Old 04-24-2016, 05:02 AM
Planar Protector

Save the drama, Dial a Llama.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-24-2016, 09:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thread designed for drama advertising no drama on a server filled with a ton of petty drama.
Old 04-24-2016, 10:09 AM
Fire Giant

I'm in dial a port. What is this drama you speak of? We are a fun guild giving up raiding and all the higher end garbage to provide a service to others. Feel free to not use us if you don't want but keep your false opinions to yourself.
Old 04-24-2016, 10:15 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuuky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm in dial a port. What is this drama you speak of? We are a fun guild giving up raiding and all the higher end garbage to provide a service to others. Feel free to not use us if you don't want but keep your false opinions to yourself.
So many flavors and you choose salty. Too bad you didn't read the first sentence of the OP. Typical dramatic DaP.

A fine example of why you should choose Dial a No Drama!

I'll be on tonight offering Selo's on my 12 bard for a hefty fee. Pepper your wallets. I have a drum!
Last edited by dcbone86; 04-24-2016 at 10:19 AM..
Old 04-24-2016, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread