Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2019, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

More like top 0.1%
Old 01-05-2019, 09:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
truth
Except it's not the truth.

I make more per check thanks to Trump's tax cuts.
Old 01-05-2019, 10:00 AM
Banned

I spend A lot of time talking about how useless people like Nacy Pelosi are (corporate democrats).

But the reality is, the Democrats have been trying to do something about money and politics -- Republicans block them every chance they get. Democrats know corporate money is destroying their party and many of them realize it's destroying the country too.

Republicans blame the weak and powerless. Because they know that people -- if given a chance -- will always take an opportunity to think they are superior to others. They would much rather believe those dumber and poorer then them are somehow dragging them down. Its like that guy sucks at competitive games and works up to silver...so he remakes new accounts over and over to bash noobs in bronze. That's the bread and butter Trump voter right there....Trump, who is also a joke to the billionaire trust fund class...but feels better about himself around poor people.

Here's the truth...there's like 25 Trillion US dollars that belong to Multi-national corporations started in America and ran largely by Americans. This money no longer even counts as our 20 trillion dollar economy. If you actually added what these corporations have sold from America via loopholes they lobby for, America would have the same GDP proportionally to the globe that it did during the post war boom.

That's right.

The reason you can't support a family on a regular job like you could in the 40s and 50s....is because corporations have more or less stole that opportunity from this country's population.

It'a just a fact. But we keep hearing illegals, food stamps....the kind of crap they used to talk about before the new deal.

Things are going to have to get really ugly because these people -- and they are horrible people -- there are no good billionaires and very few good millionaires. They won't give up a cent. The only solution I think is going to work in the end is massive electoral change followed by use of the US military to track these people down, and seize assets.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 01-05-2019 at 10:13 AM..
Old 01-05-2019, 10:17 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-05-2019, 10:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I spend A lot of time talking about how useless people like Nacy Pelosi are (corporate democrats).

But the reality is, the Democrats have been trying to do something about money and politics -- Republicans block them every chance they get. Democrats know corporate money is destroying their party and many of them realize it's destroying the country too.

Republicans blame the weak and powerless. Because they know that people -- if given a chance -- will always take an opportunity to think they are superior to others. They would much rather believe those dumber and poorer then them are somehow dragging them down. Its like that guy sucks at competitive games and works up to silver...so he remakes new accounts over and over to bash noobs in bronze. That's the bread and butter Trump voter right there....Trump, who is also a joke to the billionaire trust fund class...but feels better about himself around poor people.

Here's the truth...there's like 25 Trillion US dollars that belong to Multi-national corporations started in America and ran largely by Americans. This money no longer even counts as our 20 trillion dollar economy. If you actually added what these corporations have sold from America via loopholes they lobby for, America would have the same GDP proportionally to the globe that it did during the post war boom.

That's right.

The reason you can't support a family on a regular job like you could in the 40s and 50s....is because corporations have more or less stole that opportunity from this country's population.

It'a just a fact. But we keep hearing illegals, food stamps....the kind of crap they used to talk about before the new deal.

Things are going to have to get really ugly because these people -- and they are horrible people -- there are no good billionaires and very few good millionaires. They won't give up a cent. The only solution I think is going to work in the end is massive electoral change followed by use of the US military to track these people down, and seize assets.
Ahem...where are the Democrats on this?
Old 01-05-2019, 11:25 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-05-2019, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nobody cares cuz ratifying an amendment is somewhat out of the question in this political climate. it's an empty gesture to improve his faction with independent voters(dullards)
Old 01-05-2019, 11:29 AM
Banned

I have a bit more grudging respect for Pelosi because everyone was too much of a pussy to run against her. The truth is, you need someone competing for the job to displace her...no one even thinks they have the clout or wants to fuck with it.
Old 01-05-2019, 11:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nobody cares cuz ratifying an amendment is somewhat out of the question in this political climate. it's an empty gesture to improve his faction with independent voters(dullards)
And yet no Democrats showed support...
Old 01-05-2019, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except it's not the truth.

I make more per check thanks to Trump's tax cuts.
Do you have four kids?