Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 09:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9quaint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Already tried. I got 6 people to come play about a month ago. 1 got suspended because of a camp dispute. Another got suspended asking about the first guy. The other 4 read the forums and decided there was no hope of the first 2 getting to play again, so everyone left.

Now I login and solo every once in a while [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

P.S. I got them to promise to try again for red99 though /crossesfingers
If they got suspended (a temporary action) then I am sure it was a significant violation of the server rules. The first one (camp dispute) would quite likely mean that your friend was being an ass to other players. Having dealt with such people, I'd have to say good riddance. As for the second person, I am sure his inquiries were less than polite / civil. So again, I am sure it was well deserved.
There are plenty of other EMU servers where I am sure they'll have fun and the lack of additional problematic players on P99 is better for all.
-----------------------
Old 05-11-2011, 10:14 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftaxe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so this is eq classic? i just need to buy titanium and follow the instructions right? just making sure this is still going and is legit.. i miss the hell out of this game, and if its all legit are the drop rates and such any different than before?
Look around for your titanium. The cost on line right now if you are lucky to find one is the cost of a year's subscription to Everquest.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:21 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We have been assured by developers that drop rates are like they were on live. The difference is that 10 years later, everyone knows where the camps are so more items are being farmed. There is little mystery in this game 10 years later, but the allure is definitely still there. P99 is as legit as classic Everquest gets for now.
Awesome thanks, i'll be joining you all soon hopefully!
Old 05-11-2011, 03:02 PM
Large Rat

I had a question i am trying to change my eqhost and it wont let me save it... anyone know whats up?
Old 05-11-2011, 03:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftaxe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a question i am trying to change my eqhost and it wont let me save it... anyone know whats up?
One of my friends had that problem while setting this up, for whatever reason the fix was do 'properties' on the file and make sure 'read-only' is not checked.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulbousaur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of my friends had that problem while setting this up, for whatever reason the fix was do 'properties' on the file and make sure 'read-only' is not checked.
awesome thanks and this is the host name i put in right? Host=eqemulator.net:5998
Old 05-11-2011, 05:49 PM
Large Rat

nevermind got everything done, just waiting for my work training to end and im in! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-12-2011, 01:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
nevermind got everything done, just waiting for my work training to end and im in! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congrats!
Closed Thread