Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 09-02-2022, 03:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not convinced that it's all bad.
Well, we were all infants at one point without much understanding of existence, so that counts as good or at least not inherently bad. But as adults, even if we consider ourselves to be good, reasonable, and law-abiding, there's that whole duality of man thing, the unconscious, and future unknowns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you've ever lived up in an inner city of a major metropolitan area (I grew up in DFW), you know that inner-city, ghetto culture is a huge problem and the black community, while a large part of that culture isn't the only group subject to those insidious values.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norrmalmstorg_robbery

Quote:
They glorify violent crime and gang activity. They engage in using and selling drugs, disrespect women and authority, and act as if going to prison is a badge of honor.
But the same could be said for other groups of people in the prison system and/or affiliated with gangs.

Quote:
I had a good friend growing up named Ralston whose mother was absolutely adamant that he do well in school (she even beat him a few times over it) and his black peers would berate him for doing well in school and "acting white".
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There are also instances where individuals aren't considered truly black or black enough within their own family/community due to having lighter skin tone.

Quote:
That violent, criminal culture is a problem and certainly isn't limited to just blacks. I knew plenty of ghetto whites and Mexicans, but the all shared those same values (if you can call them that).
“Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well- warmed, and well-fed.” Michael Scott
Old 09-02-2022, 01:13 PM
Kobold

[QUOTE=Ennewi;3500251]Well/QUOTE]

So if I was a poor ghetto black my opinion would be gospel? But because I'm white I'm guilty of implicit bias because even if I don't think I'm racist, I actually am racist regardless?
Old 09-02-2022, 01:16 PM
Banned

You cannot engage these people in honest discussions. Just point and laugh.
Old 09-02-2022, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm not convinced that it's all bad. I live in Texas and I have met very, very few actual racists. I find more people are culturalists. If you've ever lived up in an inner city of a major metropolitan area (I grew up in DFW), you know that inner-city, ghetto culture is a huge problem and the black community, while a large part of that culture isn't the only group subject to those insidious values. They glorify violent crime and gang activity. They engage in using and selling drugs, disrespect women and authority, and act as if going to prison is a badge of honor.

I had a good friend growing up named Ralston whose mother was absolutely adamant that he do well in school (she even beat him a few times over it) and his black peers would berate him for doing well in school and "acting white". They even said he was my slave from time to time for being best friends with a "cracker" (I got jumped quite a few times during those years by groups of black or latino kids).

That violent, criminal culture is a problem and certainly isn't limited to just blacks. I knew plenty of ghetto whites and Mexicans, but the all shared those same values (if you can call them that).

People can try to blame whites all day, but those values come from within the culture. Young black men murder other young black men at rates alarmingly higher than any other group and no one seems to give a shit until some "racist, white, pig" kills a young black man under usually justified (but not always) circumstances.

Also, fuck BLM. What a garbage, corrupt movement. MLK would be ashamed.
wow i said this exact same thing and got booted from 2 raiding guilds

just goes to show what a cucked sjw playground p99 has become
Old 09-02-2022, 02:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Shit up guild chat with your retard politics and are surprised people hate you? Really?

How many guilds would you need to get kicked from to realize the problem is you? You're a under-educated redneck from Florida. People might be down to kill some dragons with you, but no one gives a fuck what you think about politics.
Old 09-02-2022, 02:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Careful, don't even quote things like that toxigen or people gonna get you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 09-02-2022, 02:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shit up guild chat with your retard politics and are surprised people hate you? Really?

How many guilds would you need to get kicked from to realize the problem is you? You're a under-educated redneck from Florida. People might be down to kill some dragons with you, but no one gives a fuck what you think about politics.
I don't even understand why people bring political things into a game like eq.

Keep the social justice warrior shit in real life and out of eq ! Dragons n giants only please, no one cares if you think you're a cat in real life or you hate democrats republicans a specific race or whatever lol.

Dragons! Get the dragons!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-02-2022, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't even understand why people bring political things into a game like eq.

Keep the social justice warrior shit in real life and out of eq ! Dragons n giants only please, no one cares if you think you're a cat in real life or you hate democrats republicans a specific race or whatever lol.

Dragons! Get the dragons!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Relax Toxigen
Old 09-02-2022, 03:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Relax Toxigen
Lol shhhh you!
Old 09-02-2022, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

I am a cat irl and my pronouns are %t %r %o.