Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 09-07-2023, 06:47 AM
Large Rat

Wow.

I'm glad you posted this. I've interacted with him off and on since he joined green server, but I did not expect him to turn out like this. I'm not surprised though given his last public meltdown as you mentioned.

He posted a video on YT after a few weeks away, which seems to have been removed from his channel as of now, that basically amounted to a, "Woe is me", sob story detailing at length how he is so sorry for the things he said and apologized for his behavior, but then he says this to you in private messages.

Here are just a few bits that stood out:

Quote:
accost: Yea you are fucking worthless, under educated, cant find an actual wife from this country so you have to green card bait

accost: that sounds awesome
accost: KYS

accost: with your mongoloid children

accost: you have a fucking green card wife
accost: and ape kids

UltraPissed: doctor who tells everyone to kill themselves KEKW
accost: Nah just people who dont contribute to society
accost: like you
accost: LMAO
accost: retard

If the logs you provided are to be taken as legit and unedited, then clearly he has not changed nor is he sorry. Regardless of the underlying issues where this behavior manifests from, there is no valid excuse for him to continue to act like such a toxic, entitled piece of trash online. The messages you posted are beyond the pale.

Those of us who have interacted with him during or after his last public outburst a few weeks ago have been witness to his behavior, and while detestable as it may be, to say these things to you within such a short period of time of releasing his apology video really evinces his true character which we can see on full display here.

I want to see how he explains this one away on video. By the way, if you are reading this.. some of the people you apologized to privately don't ever want to interact with you again even to say hello, but at least they have the basic human decency to, 1) be polite to your face, and 2) not call you racist epithets which would get anyone else canceled in our current social environment.
Old 09-07-2023, 10:24 AM
Banned

I think if you live in California u can go to jail for typing KYS.
Old 09-07-2023, 11:54 AM
Kobold

Yeah the attacks on the kids/family are just desperate low blows from an incredibly insecure person desperate to bring someone down who bruised his ego. There clearly is nothing to be gained by defending yourself from these types of things that aren't based on reality and is just frantic poop flinging hoping something sticks.

Twitch should be banning this type of behavior.
Old 09-07-2023, 01:13 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think if you live in California u can go to jail for typing KYS.
You can go to jail for a lot of things in California, just not shoplifting lul - I live in California. Lucky for him I wouldn't waste my time and don't have much faith in the legal system or really wish that upon anyone regardless of what I think about them, especially not for something as dweeby as this.
Old 09-07-2023, 02:04 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echomez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow.

I'm glad you posted this. I've interacted with him off and on since he joined green server, but I did not expect him to turn out like this. I'm not surprised though given his last public meltdown as you mentioned.

He posted a video on YT after a few weeks away, which seems to have been removed from his channel as of now, that basically amounted to a, "Woe is me", sob story detailing at length how he is so sorry for the things he said and apologized for his behavior, but then he says this to you in private messages.

Here are just a few bits that stood out:

If the logs you provided are to be taken as legit and unedited, then clearly he has not changed nor is he sorry. Regardless of the underlying issues where this behavior manifests from, there is no valid excuse for him to continue to act like such a toxic, entitled piece of trash online. The messages you posted are beyond the pale.

Those of us who have interacted with him during or after his last public outburst a few weeks ago have been witness to his behavior, and while detestable as it may be, to say these things to you within such a short period of time of releasing his apology video really evinces his true character which we can see on full display here.

I want to see how he explains this one away on video. By the way, if you are reading this.. some of the people you apologized to privately don't ever want to interact with you again even to say hello, but at least they have the basic human decency to, 1) be polite to your face, and 2) not call you racist epithets which would get anyone else canceled in our current social environment.

He got banned from p99 just recently for telling someone to kill themselves in game. I was watching his stream. The person tried to use docks in The Hole to rez their team (only safe spot around) and Accost was standing there by himself, his group had left for something or got wiped and were OTW back or whatever, and he started losing his mind saying the guy was trying to steal his camp. After the dude explained to him that he was just using the common safe spot to rez he told him to kill himself because somebody doesn't know how to shut up and apologize. He framed the whole thing as the GMs being "enormous pussies" and that he was banned for calling a GM a pussy, "The GMs watch my stream" etc. etc.. This was clearly not the case to anyone with more than two brain cells.

He was drunk then, he was drunk for the Mccoze thing, he was drunk for this thing, and he's drunk right now probably at 11AM. I've done things I regret while drunk and I live with my consequences. He can too.

He is framing this as if I am using his name for clickbait and clout, and as if I baited him into "responding" to me and then cried wolf when he very literally sought me out in other people's chats. He literally came into Octavian's chat WHILE HE WAS VIBING ON SHROOMS WITH A GONG and started tagging me with hatespeech about my wife, commandeering dudes stream and doing his best to put himself as the center of attention. This was the catalyst that led me to even message him again after his bullshit apology, very plainly asking why he wasn't respecting my decision as he had said he would. At that point he immediately attacked my entire family, LOL.

Just as his community validated his lies about why he was banned on P99, I'm sure they will do the same with this little snafu and his slow spiral down to the bottom will continue. I know the difference between wrong and right, reading the convo back I am really not all that proud of what I said either, its stupid and petty and as alot of you have pointed out there was no point in me even replying at all, but I left it all in there, fuck it. If I had edited any of these messages, believe me I would've made myself look a lot more zen. We live in a society, what can I say. Look at my name.

I appreciate the sensible people chiming in, not for my validation (although we all love being validated don't we) but to at least know that the P99 community isn't just a bunch of toxic morons that never learned table manners. I'm going to remove notifications from this thread now and go back to my usual thing and hopefully I won't have to deal with any further nerd rage from Dr. Kevorkian -- good luck fellas
Old 09-07-2023, 02:36 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Actually, ok now I'm done. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Oct1.jpg (35.5 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg Oct2.jpg (36.9 KB, 119 views)
Old 09-07-2023, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

imagine this much over p99
Old 09-07-2023, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

I wonder how many people are left who remember when this game was fun.

There was actually a time when we didn't just shit on each other 24/7.

Seriously. I know it sounds fake. My first guise, some guy was afk camping it (gasp) and I showed up just as one dropped.

He said, 'you want?' and I said 'seriously?' and he said 'grats'.

I looted it and left.

Manastone didn't require a /list. We organized it ourselves. (okay, usually - admittedly this one did get ugly near the end.)

I've thought about it, and I think I know why it used to be like this.

The game was awful. Like, utterly broken. It was a chore to get to level 30. You had to be a masochist to play it. So we shared a kinship of self-hatred that created harmony.

.... just kidding. It's always been like this.
Old 09-07-2023, 03:32 PM
Banned

^
I dunno, I think as long as you avoid the raid scene the in game P99 community is disgustingly nice

Like, I don’t die often and when I do, I usually just run a long CR. But a few weeks ago I was asking for a bored guildie for a CR TP, and no one was available, but they suggested “just ask a Dial a Port member”

So the very first member I randomly messaged, responded near-immediately like “no problem fam, where you at?” Then came and picked me up, SOW’d and buffed me, all for free

I wanted to say “Um…why are you doing this?”

I know it’s their policy or whatever, but still
Old 09-07-2023, 11:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder how many people are left who remember when this game was fun.

There was actually a time when we didn't just shit on each other 24/7.
I am a super competitive person, and used to get wrapped up in raiding. It's fun to win targets, simply put. But the amount of situations I've run into since 2021 where someone has said some really disgusting stuff to another human being over a camp - it made me slowly lose faith in the end-game player base, not just of this game, but of any game -- and more broadly of people in general.

The dumb starvation mentality that exists among people who live in excess is truly destructive. It's especially vile when the harm wished upon others is over time-locked server where there are no more legacy items that can be acquired via camps. So you could step away for 5 years, and then come back and try to camp something. But everyone's so fucking selfish, and feel entitled to the pixels.

They're MY pixels and I want them NOW.