Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2013, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Every single ex-BDA" ? - I'd like to call some character witnesses to the stand. The defense requests posts from Laboomer, Myuharin, Brut, Dragonfists, Kagok, Xerxes, Areyleun, and Fatty. These are all former BDA members that will vouch for my integrity. They may not agree with my personal stance on the current raid politics of p99 but they know I'm a stand up person. Hell, even Shinko and maybe even Sominus might toss in a backhanded compliment.

Wheres the love?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 04-25-2013, 09:00 AM
Banned

BDA hated TMO, didn't really like FE, TMO spends more time on FE forums than most members, 1 member from FE has eye of inny that he MQs, said exBDA member claims it was his while others claim thief... All the while painting all of FE as evil thief's.. All of the Middle East are suicide bombers too!

And "failing" at repop? Lol alarti you need your eyes checked.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem to consider your opinion as a general truth.

In addition to being an anonymous troll, this isn't really helping you.
Curious... you constantly support shades of gay and other FE sympathizing anon trolls. But, you attack this one who doesn't like you?

Sorta reminds me how you tell everyone TMO is bad.... and then do douchey things because TMO !!
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:06 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
keep chuckling troll. anyone who doesn't have the balls to stand behind their forum name is doing so for a reason...
Oh it is a total conspiracy I am hiding who I am for a reason... WTF who thinks like that besides self-serving douche-bags ? Honestly if you can't recall 2 occurrences in zones I pointed out then there is no doubt that you have either a very limited memory (which I don't know your concussion history and apologize if you suffer from memory loss) or these things happen to you often and you just think of them as "Normal activity". Which is fine if being a douche is your normal state of being... just don't get so worked up when someone mentions your Duplicity.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA hated TMO, didn't really like FE, TMO spends more time on FE forums than most members, 1 member from FE has eye of inny that he MQs, said exBDA member claims it was his while others claim thief... All the while painting all of FE as evil thief's.. All of the Middle East are suicide bombers too!

And "failing" at repop? Lol alarti you need your eyes checked.
... Why do i need my eyes checked? You consistently wipe to trak when you race on a repop, you wiped to VS and then brought a giant train when TMO engaged (you meaning your guildmates not you specifically)
You lose CT every repop, spend hours in VP with no results other than delaying TMO raids.
Thats failing... maybe I just have much higher standards than you.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh it is a total conspiracy I am hiding who I am for a reason... WTF who thinks like that besides self-serving douche-bags ? Honestly if you can't recall 2 occurrences in zones I pointed out then there is no doubt that you have either a very limited memory (which I don't know your concussion history and apologize if you suffer from memory loss) or these things happen to you often and you just think of them as "Normal activity". Which is fine if being a douche is your normal state of being... just don't get so worked up when someone mentions your Duplicity.
confirmed troll. sorry i don't remember solb/lguk days on my paladin which would have been probably 2 years ago? I leveled a ton in solb no doubt about that. Lguk not so much...

Keep trolling, troll. Also how old are you? You like to throw around the word douche alot...
Old 04-25-2013, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wheres the love?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well you don't play anymore I thought.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Curious... you constantly support shades of gay and other FE sympathizing anon trolls. But, you attack this one who doesn't like you?

Sorta reminds me how you tell everyone TMO is bad.... and then do douchey things because TMO !!
Shades isn't anynomous at all lol.

Hmmm, what douchey things are done because of TMO explain it to me mister meetic ?
Old 04-25-2013, 09:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well you don't play anymore I thought.
I still login like twice a week or so. And I'm still a huge forumquest warrior!

I see all kinds of ex bda members on the server I've been playing on. I even asked if you were gonna roll a character.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 04-25-2013, 09:16 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
confirmed troll. sorry i don't remember solb/lguk days on my paladin which would have been probably 2 years ago? I leveled a ton in solb no doubt about that. Lguk not so much...

Keep trolling, troll. Also how old are you? You like to throw around the word douche alot...
Oh this wasn't 2 years ago. They occurred in the last couple of months. You weren't leveling up in either zone. Try not to attack verbiage while using the word troll. It just makes you look completely incompetent. Also resorting to the "You use douche so you must be young" defense is desperate. Actually use your mind and respond intelligently if it is at all possible.
Closed Thread