Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 01:01 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Actual Poopsocking

My toilet is broken and I'm not sure when the plumber will get here.

If and when I have to cross this bridge, which feels fairly inevitable at this point, I'd like some advice on how to proceed. So, LF advice from the experts.

Recommendations on receptacles and disposal methods are appreciated.

I'm about to go for a run, so I have a feeling I'm going to be crossing this bridge very soon.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:04 PM
Banned

gross dude i don't approve of this thread at all
Old 01-30-2017, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Stop at some place that has nice bathrooms ( spas, massage place, french restaurant, etc etc ) on your run.

or

You could man up and fix your toilet. Its not rocket science, its just a hole you shit down.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 01-30-2017, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

get a 5 gallon bucket with a good lid and put a good bag in it... keep essential hygiene tools near it...

for disposal, remove bag, set on your neighbor's porch,light on fire, run.

Or just go to homedepot and take a shit in their bathroom and decide you don't actually need a bucket...
Old 01-30-2017, 03:31 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop at some place that has nice bathrooms ( spas, massage place, french restaurant, etc etc ) on your run.

Good news: stopped at a Starbucks and took advantage of the facilities. Not exactly Le Bernadin but it worked.

Bad News: ordered a Red Eye to go.

Quote:
or

You could man up and fix your toilet. Its not rocket science, its just a hole you shit down.
eh, I rent. Augering is as far as I want to go (literally). I'll let someone else foot the bill for new parts.
Old 01-30-2017, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

may sound funny but...

Cat litter and a bucket (5 gallon or whatever).

Couple guys I hunt with do that. They actually bought a little seat for the bucket too.

This is meant for camping/hunting in comfort though.
Old 01-30-2017, 04:04 PM
Fire Giant

just use your toilet, and dont flush it, should be fine for a week or so.
Old 01-30-2017, 04:43 PM
Banned

describe how its broken. chain get loose?
Old 01-30-2017, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This reminds me of an idea I had for like a cartoon the other day. Well, the cartoon wouldn't be about it, but it could be featured in the cartoon to bring it to life in a funny way. So the idea is, the cartoon would be about cats. They would be anthropomorphic of course and it don't matter whether they are more like Puss n Boots or a Mi'qote. Point is, they cat people.

Now, their toilet bowls would be filled with sand. They'd poo or pee in there or whatever and when they flushed, it would drain like an hourglass (because that is how sand drains), but there's of course be a strainer that it would pass through which would catch the poo and dump it into a baggy and drop it into the trash. The sand would of course be recycled and sent back to the tank part of the toilet. They'd just have to fill up the sand like a couple times a week or something. I dunno, maybe sand would be distributed by a PUD or something, not fully thought that out.
With crap like that in your head, you should be a Hollywood millionaire.
Old 01-30-2017, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

I knew a dude that filled up a bucket in his shower and dumped it in the toilet to flush it. Dude just refused to fix it. Was gross as shit.
Get that shit fixed. IDK if you can use this method since you don't describe your problem but...
http://homeguides.sfgate.com/flush-t...ter-24695.html
Closed Thread