Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2018, 10:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh btw guyz....IDK you've heard but Jeff Bezo's owns the fucking post and NYT...Is that your ally? I guess my question for people that ostensibly care about the disadvantage...

I know someone who recently worked for amazon... ALL underpaid and overworked blacks work the warehouse.. think about it.

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm sure he'll hire white people stupid enough to work there...and mexicans depending on region.
B b b but sinclarreeeee meeeediaaaaaaa
Old 04-06-2018, 11:29 AM
Banned

shoutout JD

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2018, 05:43 PM
Banned

I think Bezo's is smart enough to know that he needs to reserve his seat among the Nomenklatura before it is too late. Buffet and Chase have also been making a lot of noise about a better welfare state.
Old 04-06-2018, 05:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shoutout JD

this is fuckin gold dude

it's so true
Old 04-06-2018, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is fuckin gold dude

it's so true
gettin a strong whiff of bernie bro

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-07-2018, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Old 04-07-2018, 06:31 PM
Banned

Gun control seems to be a favorite issue among those looking for an issue. I guess I might take it up if I wanted to talk about politics but had zero understanding or interest in it.

I'm against murder!

I bet its a popular one with celebrities...I don't actually know because I never give a fuck what these people think.

The other side of the argument is loaded with a bunch of red necks worried that Obama is going to take over the world because he secretly is a puppet of the "Illuminati*." I'm sure the fact that this never happened and Trump is president just flies right over their heads. Anyway -- the media just has to catch one of these yokals saying something stupid and the culture war is on -- distraction successful.

*Or maybe he's an alien...or a Jew in disguise...or some kind alien Jew hybrid bent on destroying white people! Or maybe he's some dumbass politician that was incapable of offending anyone yet somehow thought he was going to change something. As always, the guy that tries to keep everyone happy pisses everyone off.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 04-07-2018 at 06:48 PM..
Old 04-07-2018, 07:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gun control seems to be a favorite issue among those looking for an issue. I guess I might take it up if I wanted to talk about politics but had zero understanding or interest in it.

I'm against murder!

I bet its a popular one with celebrities...I don't actually know because I never give a fuck what these people think.

The other side of the argument is loaded with a bunch of red necks worried that Obama is going to take over the world because he secretly is a puppet of the "Illuminati*." I'm sure the fact that this never happened and Trump is president just flies right over their heads. Anyway -- the media just has to catch one of these yokals saying something stupid and the culture war is on -- distraction successful.

*Or maybe he's an alien...or a Jew in disguise...or some kind alien Jew hybrid bent on destroying white people! Or maybe he's some dumbass politician that was incapable of offending anyone yet somehow thought he was going to change something. As always, the guy that tries to keep everyone happy pisses everyone off.
Old 04-07-2018, 07:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimjaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can i blame the retards on the right who think youtube banning them for racism is a free speech violation?
Old 04-07-2018, 09:35 PM
Banned

China slapped a 25% tariff on soybeans. Part of the definitely-not-a-trade-war we are in...or "trade skirmish" as fox news put it.

Both Trump and Bejing agree they are just finding a balance. China is famously straight-forward and not at all manipulative or dishonest, so I can see why you would believe that.

Soybeans happens to be the staple crop of the mid-west...wonder why they picked those?
Closed Thread