Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2017, 12:17 PM
Banned

Over population is a problem for two reasons:

1) Lack of natural resources and emission of Carbon. We really aren't here yet. There are ways to sustain probably x10 the population of earth.

2) Neo-Liberal meritocracy myth doesn't work as well when the competition pool is so massive.

There are lots of kids that can read hamlet and right a good essay about it in their early 20's. Back when it was only a couple thousand -- the system seemed to work a lot better (but it was still mostly an illusion). And indeed it worked better in the sense that it was more stable.
Old 08-10-2017, 03:44 PM
Fire Giant

Our masters have already figured this out.

We will be motivated to kill our neighbors in cold blood long before we see the effects of overpopulation.
Old 08-10-2017, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
prove it :3
If what you are saying is true then identical twins would have the same personalities.
Old 08-10-2017, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If what you are saying is true then identical twins would have the same personalities.
only in a mutually exclusive world ^^ the fact that genetic contributors exist does not preclude the existence of environmental contributors. insisting that the presence of one demands the absence of the other is an exercise in faulty logic :3
Old 08-10-2017, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

that doesn't mean identical twins couldn't be used in other ways to discredit my argument though Ravs ^^ it would be reasonable to expect that we would see less variation in personality among pairs of identical twins when compared with variations among pairs of other siblings. the absence of such a finding wouldn't necessarily invalidate; it would however strongly draw to question the legitimacy of the claim ^^
Old 08-10-2017, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

1) Lack of natural resources and emission of Carbon. We really aren't here yet. There are ways to sustain probably x10 the population of earth.

2) Neo-Liberal meritocracy myth doesn't work as well when the competition pool is so massive.

There are lots of kids that can read hamlet and right a good essay about it in their early 20's. Back when it was only a couple thousand -- the system seemed to work a lot better (but it was still mostly an illusion). And indeed it worked better in the sense that it was more stable.
dat boi woke but only posts little skeleton bits leaving us to fill in the blanks. he never gives us the whole shebang.

Lune, he is not.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-10-2017, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yep, it's not Africa and the Middle East being 500 years in the past and giving women no role except to have 6 kids per woman

It's "neo liberalism"

I hate white people. Call a spade a spade please, literally
Old 08-11-2017, 08:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate white people.
And I hate fuckface libturds, thanks for reminding me how progressives are the real racists.
Old 08-11-2017, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that doesn't mean identical twins couldn't be used in other ways to discredit my argument though Ravs ^^ it would be reasonable to expect that we would see less variation in personality among pairs of identical twins when compared with variations among pairs of other siblings. the absence of such a finding wouldn't necessarily invalidate; it would however strongly draw to question the legitimacy of the claim ^^
I've seen identical twins brought up in the same household, one of whom is an extrovert and the other an introvert. Same genetics and very similar environments. It kind of blew my mind.

On a slightly divergent note, I saw an article on identical triplets who took one of those DNA ancestry tests and mostly got the similar results, but mostly... with some surprises. Lol. The company responded "for entertainment purposes only".
Old 08-11-2017, 10:14 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread