Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2020, 04:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Lightbulb Saltwater Seaweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by soronil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...crafting seafarer ringmail & "sea temper", buying the book, fishing "saltwater seaweed" from OOT, and looting "mug of sea foam" of seafury/normal cyclops probably all make sense to be tied to together.
Yours is the only reference I saw, so quoting it.

It is currently possible to fish the "saltwater seaweed" in OOT (got two today). Wiki says Kunark item.
Old 11-06-2020, 02:19 AM
Orc

Default Ughhhhh more than 1 necro focus item!

Soooo I just read this and am wtfing, what other necro item is a necro focus item? I only know of Inny book.... is it possible they were referring to the harvester or another necro only weap/OH (book with lich) as having the effect hidden in them? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Tiger_King; 11-06-2020 at 02:32 AM.. Reason: Spelling & Added items that could be what they’re referring to as more than 1
Old 11-06-2020, 04:52 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger_King [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Soooo I just read this and am wtfing, what other necro item is a necro focus item? I only know of Inny book.... is it possible they were referring to the harvester or another necro only weap/OH (book with lich) as having the effect hidden in them? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://imgur.com/a/FB2bNiY
Old 12-19-2020, 01:47 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default guards

When is the guard patch coming? I'm tired of people who are killing the newbie guards and quest givers in newbie zones. Seriously tired of it. This game has enough waiting around to wait for them to respawn and hope they aren't just killed off again, plus it takes me out of the game because why would the cities put up with that and not send an army to dispatch the loser who can't adventure the zones like they're supposed to?
Old 01-28-2021, 06:00 AM
Aviak

Why do we have sky upgrades and not soul bound keys?
Old 07-02-2021, 05:54 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackLP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When is the guard patch coming? I'm tired of people who are killing the newbie guards and quest givers in newbie zones. Seriously tired of it. This game has enough waiting around to wait for them to respawn and hope they aren't just killed off again, plus it takes me out of the game because why would the cities put up with that and not send an army to dispatch the loser who can't adventure the zones like they're supposed to?
Ewww. I thought people like you were a myth. Having freedom to do these things is what made Everquest great. Your kind of thinking leads to the way live EQ became.
Old 07-02-2021, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Nice 6 month old thread necro