Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2020, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Blue isn't just spread out over Classic, Kunark, and Velious, but very top heavy 50-60. As a new player you'll find very very few low levels to group with and if you do they are super twink anyway,
Old 09-15-2020, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Depends on what you want to do. Do you want to experience the Kunark launch fresh? Then I would roll some chars on Green and start leveling them up a bit to play in Kunark when it drops in November. I'd also roll Green if you want to experience some of the old world zones being more crowded than you'll see them on Blue (albeit only for a couple more months).

If experiencing a fresh Kunark launch and/or getting some of the pre-nerf Kunark items isn't important to you, then I would play on Blue. The closer we get to Velious the less and less different the servers become so you're not missing anything by playing on Blue post-Kunark.

I play on Green currently because I started at launch and wanted to experience a brand new server and the progression through Kunark from launch day one. I will likely level in Kunark a bit, maybe get some raid gear from it, and then go back to Blue because, like I said, with each passing month it becomes closer and closer to essentially just being Blue.
Closed Thread