Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2020, 02:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you sound like you dont have any however, sorry you dont.
Have a primal. Sorry you don't.
Old 09-20-2020, 02:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have a primal. Sorry you don't.
I have one even on my mage, sorry you don’t have warder loot and only golem.
Old 09-20-2020, 07:57 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Sorry you guys still play a a velious locked pve server
Old 09-20-2020, 11:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have one even on my mage, sorry you don’t have warder loot and only golem.
Do you have a shroud or are you boasting about an item no one care about? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I already know the answer. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-20-2020, 02:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First off, I don't hate on anyone on the server and I firmly believe people do change over time.

With that being said, there is really only one reason that is relevant in the raid scene on why Riot will always be better than the opposition, and that reason is Leadership styles.

To this day, 'Deny Everything and Concede Nothing' is the attitude that Detoxx and Freedom Leadership constantly present while continuing to kill a mob in dispute. When guild officers want to discuss a violation of the raid rules, when has Freedom ever said "Okay we'll hold on a second to address your concerns"? They don't. There's a couple of reasons for this, I believe, and the foremost reason being the 'kill 1 and concede 2' rule is beneficial and an acceptable loss ratio for them at this point in their Guild stage while teaming up with AG. The other reasons are subsequent to this rationale.

Riot leadership, on the other hand, continuously tries to play by the rules implemented by the GM's. I can't tell you how many times I've heard Arcler or other officers say "we're dropping this and conceding" if there is even a hint of impropriety. They do this voluntarily and immediately, such as when we had 5 racers for the first Kael FTE race rule change. Their vision is that it is not worth a raid ban and there's always next week.

Sure we all fuck up from time to time, but one side admits it and moves on while the other won't even participate at the table for negotiations, it's always "FRAPS or it didn't happen." This mentality is the problem.

That's all it really boils down too. There's nothing wrong with being passionate about something that you love to do, and I don't believe that Detoxx is the Devil. But the devil is in the details and it's just so much more enjoyable, for me, to raid with people that I know are trying to do the right thing.

I've learned in my life that doing the right thing is just far easier than trying to do the wrong thing and I want to be with people of like minds, fucking ARMY indoctrination at its finest. /shrug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'd like to see more communication from both sides working together to better this server without being so selfish, but that's just me. I think we can have a competitive raid scene on blue while still following this ideology and make it more enjoyable for all raiders.
You right unchained

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 09-20-2020, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have a shroud or are you boasting about an item no one care about? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I already know the answer. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i mean, at least i enjoyed the content and got something from it, did you? i already know the answer.
Old 09-20-2020, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been in guild on Blue since 2010

When ever guilds compete, both sides can go dirty, both sides will try to white knight.

I was there in 2010 and you weren't.

You are drinking the kool aid
You were in Aftermath in 2010?
Old 09-20-2020, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Peace Pipe> never played dirty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We were so good we didn't have to.
Old 09-20-2020, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
i mean, at least i enjoyed the content and got something from it, did you? i already know the answer.
Nobody enjoys this game. Stop kidding yourself.
Old 09-20-2020, 07:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody enjoys this game. Stop kidding yourself.
p99 in a nutshell.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg almost.jpg (9.2 KB, 222 views)
Closed Thread