Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2021, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

YOU WONT BELIEVE
Old 08-28-2021, 12:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by torr071 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
last decade have been the worst mmos made. You pull from the worst pool to compare.
ask lately if people are social on P99, the answer is a resounding 'no'. No groups, only toxicity.
seems to be a standard among mmos in the last decade. Grats, you are part of that.
The word "toxicity" and "toxic" are becoming really annoying. They're just these vague generic stand-ins for anything you don't like. "No groups, only toxicity" - what the hell does that even *mean*??

I don't find p99 to be toxic at all. There are lots of groups, and 90% of people are polite and helpful. I feel like people have one negative experience, maybe even TWO, and feel an unstoppable urge to yell TOXICITY EVERYWHERE.

If you log into an mmo and don't always have a 100% positive experience, that's okay! It doesn't mean you're playing a bad game!
Old 09-08-2021, 02:04 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnycool [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please come back once you hit like 35 and up and let me know if you feel the same. Thats when it really started getting bad for me...
Well... level 40 now and I still couldn't be happier. I've met tons of nice and generous people, had some fairly great gear given to me (and in turn, I have given some stuff to lowbies), had nothing but respect so far while hunting at S. Karana treants, and looking for AC in S. Ro. Met cool people at those and several other places so far. Never did find that pesky AC, so I'll try looking in OOT soon. Maybe that'll be the camp that sours me, but I'm not really expecting that to be the case.

Really I can't think of any negative experience I've had yet, unless you want to count what happened the day before yesterday. Met a necro feigned at the bankers in Overthere so I told him hey man, I enjoy your videos! No reply, no AFK message, nothing. Sorta rude but whatever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-08-2021, 02:09 PM
Banned

I love this game because of the raid scene. hahahhaaa
Old 09-08-2021, 06:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnycool [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please come back once you hit like 35 and up and let me know if you feel the same. Thats when it really started getting bad for me. The couple of things that happened before then werent as bad but included a palidan stealing from my camp in befallen and an ogre claiming his group owned the entire beach in oasis. Not just like a portion the whole thing. After that it got worse. Im a necro and so i camp a lot of guards and whatnot and boy if you turn your back for 30 sec someone grabbing them from right in front of you when they pop with not a word said other than literally "yea and ima steal one next time too". This happened in wc, nro, fp, felwithe, bb , etc. Even worse was seafury island where the quad kiters get mad at everyone else and start trying to train people. Ive been killed on purpose by quadders who think they own a whole island and then the icing on the cake is if you say anything about any of it some basement boy victim blamers in ooc will just tell ya "what did you expect" or "technically" or "actually". this community sucks imo because 50% are trolls/toxic/victim blamers
You should make a youtube channel and make rant videos about this, I think people want to hear your voice on these topics.
Old 09-08-2021, 07:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modwolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should make a youtube channel and make rant videos about this, I think people want to hear your voice on these topics.
roasted
Closed Thread