Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-02-2021, 12:53 PM
Banned

it wont blip the statistics in the long run in 10 years it will recover

honestly life expectancy is going down because of fast food and pesticides and shit supply chain and antibiotics more than covid

not saying covid isn't real and horrific some very young healthy ppl i know have been taken by it still (in fact the leader of this healthcare company lost his 7/10 model wife to it) still. Very sad.

Still we are killing oursevles in way more novel ways plus fucking up the entire genome of the planet causing the nephilium to havve to snuff earth to save the galaxy from a coding error
Old 11-03-2021, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Old 11-04-2021, 02:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
honestly life expectancy is going down because of fast food and pesticides and shit supply chain and antibiotics more than covid
I have a strong fear that if we have to "live with covid" life expectancy for our generation is 65
Old 11-04-2021, 08:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, a really long cool video: p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a strong fear that if we have to "live with covid" life expectancy for our generation is 65
Ok yeah. Sure! I agree!

15 more years to go!

The rich basically farm the poor to milk for productivity and since people produce mostly shit, they're going for quantity over quality before they themselves suicide.

Some are just delusional enough they think they matter or can win.

When in reality the only thing that matters is how fremen you are ;p
Old 11-04-2021, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Oh, a really long cool video: p
I made it through halfway.

If you like Dune this is better.

If you like religion, this is also better.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-04-2021, 11:15 AM
Fire Giant

This is the end. Beautiful friend, the end. This is the end. My only friend. The end.
I'll never look into your eyes, again.

The killer awoke before dawn. He put his boots on. And then he walked on down the hall.
Old 11-05-2021, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

They wouldnt be doing this if Apathos wasnt actually going to hit us in 2029 https://phys.org/news/2021-11-nasa-d...y-defense.html
Old 11-05-2021, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

We are either at the beginning stages of hyperinflation or the beginning stage of multi-decade long recession. The Federal government is keeping interest rates at 0-0.25% and decreasing their $120 billion/mo spending to $105 billion. Inflation is going up. Wages are going up. Economic growth is going down. They have artificially increased the economy by dumping so much money into it that they can't hike rates now because the economy would stop. So their next best option is, "well we will print 15 billion less this month than last month, that'll do it."

Imagine what the value of your home you overpaid for this year will look like if they hike mortgage rates. Doubt you will be going out to buy a new car to go with your new house when car loan rates go up. Powell literally said yesterday that he thinks (hopes) inflation will stay under control because although wages are increasing, they are not able to keep up with how fast inflation is rising. He essentially hopes people will stop buying things because they can't afford it even though he has done everything he can to entice people to buy things that they can't afford. He then promptly went to Congress after taking questions from the press yesterday to give them insider trading knowledge and now his chances of being re-elected Fed Chair in February have gone back up to 80%.
Old 11-05-2021, 02:16 PM
Fire Giant

Move Austin to Commiefornia gtfo of Texas.
Old 11-06-2021, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Sometimes I wonder if the Abraham's trip to space was a DMT trip, so much of Muslim design looks like one. I wonder if they were doing DMT back then?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]