Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-10-2021, 01:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so coming back to us

one side is entertained and gets something out of us

like maybe they are machines and can't experience individuality and emotion anymore

the other side is like lonely and wants us to join them and experience the universe with them they don't want to destroy our identity tho, they do want us to be as powerful and free and not subserverient

the other ones enjoy our servitutde and like how we are they are afraid of us losing our identity and so they are unwilling to give us the power and technologies they have for fear of becoming just like them and not providing meaningful to their existance anymore they do this out of a sense of jealousy, envy, control, and protection they think they made a mistake through ascension - probably angels

the other kind think we can handle it maybe they want to go slower than they did, they are willing to try and risk it and give us a choice tho - probably the 'devils'

not really angels and devils tho

god idk if god exists maybe there is a galactic commandment tho that you will not empower species a certain way because they don't want to be threatend by our individuality and feelings
Old 11-10-2021, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

I love that guys videos hehe this one is like way better than dune and Christianity put together [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sure would be nice if the reason they dont help us out is because of the prime directive. And not because they consume the energy we call stress... lol
Old 11-10-2021, 02:08 PM
Banned

ya i want to lick his bald head

we got terraformed lol

someone got in trouble and we payed the price for it

universe has benegessierit/mentat/spacingguidl/technilogically replicable/precog/supercognitive powers that seem supernatural we shouldn't have them because they threaten the technological ppl we probably had some of the precog and stuff at a pre-technological level - like astral projection, the aboriginal stuff, precognition, shamanic visiions and stuff it was just not developed to a fine highly evolved linguistic and cultural state like no big churches we probably just sat around doing a lot of dmt to find the best hunting grounds and the aliens, martians, whatever, probably found this curious

we had a rebellion in there somewhere were we ourselves almost tipped the scales 2

we are primates or like wow races b4 we were terriformed then had another flood for sure

i think we were a little technological but ya visual memory stays with us through all this and so we all feel it

we are probably finally closer to the ETs than the ancestral hominids now but u still see some of their phenotypes expressed in ppl with like big bold noble neandertal featueres (not neccisarily stupid) or elfin and hobbit like features.
Last edited by starkind; 11-10-2021 at 02:13 PM..
Old 11-10-2021, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

what if they created us and god is like, sigh now I have to babysit these ugly things?!

and then it turned out he liked noah so much he decided to create a covenant with us.
Old 11-10-2021, 02:15 PM
Banned

i think everyone should be a super hot sexy female with immortality and precognative and kenetic powers like Alia Atreides from dune just maybe less creepy and tending gardens and llike snow white

we should replicate and take over the whole universe we can keep the lizard ppl as pets and be kind to them

and we can create insect paradises too

they are probably scared of that
Old 11-10-2021, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think everyone should be a super hot sexy female with immortality and precognative and kenetic powers like Alia Atreides from dune just maybe less creepy and tending gardens and llike snow white

we should replicate and take over the whole universe we can keep the lizard ppl as pets and be kind to them

and we can create insect paradises too

they are probably scared of that
Okay but how is that going to be a new everquest server
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-10-2021, 11:08 PM
Planar Protector

Work ruined my brain today. Someone read this and tell me if its gonna be a thing or not. I think no one really knows how many banks have loans out on this or have given loans to other banks who are invested in this so it could be trouble for a few investment banks or a shit load of banks globally. Meaning it could suck for a few people or it could suck for everyone.

Evergrande officially defaulted

Quote:
China Evergrande Group, the second largest real estate developer in China, defaulted on interest payments on two bonds back in September, with the 30-day grace period still ending in October. However, shortly before the end of the grace period, the public was misled by rumors about alleged interest payments. The international media also took the rumors for granted. Only the DMSA - Deutsche Marktscreening Agentur (German Market Screening Agency) already recognized the default at that time and proved in a study that the bankruptcy of Evergrande, the world’s most indebted corporation, could ultimately lead to a “Great Reset”, i.e. the final meltdown of the global financial system.
Old 11-11-2021, 01:04 AM
Planar Protector

Old 11-11-2021, 10:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Work ruined my brain today. Someone read this and tell me if its gonna be a thing or not. I think no one really knows how many banks have loans out on this or have given loans to other banks who are invested in this so it could be trouble for a few investment banks or a shit load of banks globally. Meaning it could suck for a few people or it could suck for everyone.

Evergrande officially defaulted
China will be fine.
Last edited by starkind; 11-11-2021 at 10:21 AM..
Old 11-11-2021, 10:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]