Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-11-2021, 01:06 PM
Banned

Peter Sellers makes a great duchess.
Old 11-11-2021, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

can you believe they crated a world where old people like that could still go out and have a good time, be main characters in movies, and have interesting lives?

In our generations world we would rather do the soilent green system.

The 1960's destroyed the united states.
Old 11-11-2021, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

M1 Chart - Currency in circulation

Oct 1992: 1 trillion dollars
<28 years pass>
Feb 2020: 4 trillion dollars
<Fed prints 16 Trillion dollars>
Oct 2021: 20 trillion dollars

Federal Reserve: What the hell guys? Not sure why this inflation isn't being as transitory as we thought... Must be the supply chain issues

Biden: My 1.2 trillion dollar infrastructure bill will bring down costs, oh and now if you could pass my 1.8 trillion dollar Build Back Better bill it will make inflation go down!

Everyone: we might be in trouble [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-11-2021, 05:55 PM
Fire Giant

I'd like a quarter pounder with cheese no onions and a small coke. That'll be $22.48 please drive around.
Old 11-11-2021, 06:02 PM
Banned

Just give me the IV and we'll call it a day.
Old 11-11-2021, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
M1 Chart - Currency in circulation

Oct 1992: 1 trillion dollars
<28 years pass>
Feb 2020: 4 trillion dollars
<Fed prints 16 Trillion dollars>
Oct 2021: 20 trillion dollars

Federal Reserve: What the hell guys? Not sure why this inflation isn't being as transitory as we thought... Must be the supply chain issues

Biden: My 1.2 trillion dollar infrastructure bill will bring down costs, oh and now if you could pass my 1.8 trillion dollar Build Back Better bill it will make inflation go down!

Everyone: we might be in trouble [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The infrastructure bill was only $550bn in new spending. They aren't gonna tell us what the rest was, I looked pretty hard for it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-11-2021, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The infrastructure bill was only $550bn in new spending. They aren't gonna tell us what the rest was, I looked pretty hard for it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even CNN isn't buying your 500 billion in new spending bullshit.

But actually infrastructure eventually pays for itself so its like this bill is free. If you build a bridge, the toll on it will pay for the bridge eventually. You put up a bunch of Electric Vehicle charging stations along highways and have people pay when they need a charge, they will eventually pay for themselves. Build a bunch of green energy electric plants and people will pay to use it in their homes every month.

...Unless you pad the bill with dumb shit that isn't actually infrastructure. Good thing Biden and Congress would never do that.
Old 11-11-2021, 06:46 PM
Banned

Infrastructure won't pay for itself if robowaiter and drug addiction returns us to monkey because not every one is cut out to mine bitcoins and livestream wow in a wig.
Old 11-14-2021, 09:22 PM
Banned

For jib.

Old 11-15-2021, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

What if climate change is a lie, used to justify the mass immigration that endless wars and economic famine is actually causing? Turns out with he melting glaciers we're creating green parts of the world and the planet is more resilient than we thought.

It's easy to blame drought for the mass immigration of the middle east, but it's kinda easier to blame the 60 years of wars.

Also it's easy to blame climate change for those caravans coming from the lush rainforests of south America, but idk it might be that the governments are corrupt and the endless drug wars we've been waging for 60 years.

Last edited by Jibartik; 11-15-2021 at 01:50 PM..