Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-11-2022, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

That video of yours reminds me of this cool christmas movie that came out last year that is like, about some kind of pyroclastic flow that goes all over the earth and kills everyone.

Old 02-11-2022, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Or really how far away are we from North Korea just holding the world hostage? "Like hey, give us all your food and money or we'll just blow everything up. What do we care?"
Old 02-11-2022, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

They'd be fine if the world was paved in radiation for 100 years. In fact they'd be better off Id wager. Better off than anyone else at least.

There's another video I saw where they took some tourists onto a subway that they dont usually take tourists, the elevator took a total of 15 minuets to get to the bottom, the ones they take tourists on take 3. It's supposed to be 1500 meters deep.

The deepest bunkers in the world are in china, 2000 metters deep.

Norad is only 2000 feet deep.

Last edited by Jibartik; 02-11-2022 at 02:53 PM..
Old 02-11-2022, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

It’s a solid political strategy to keep most of population struggling just to get enough calories to live like in North Korea. Not gunna face a lot of threats from a population that can hardly walk and such.

There’s no reason their people need to starve and yet they do. Then again the same is true about the people struggling to survive in the USA. If the collective we decided we cared about people who couldn’t hack it in our abnormal existence we could help them. We choose not to.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 02-11-2022 at 05:48 PM..
Old 02-11-2022, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

whats worse is that there is people starving in the USA while we throw away more food than we consume.
Old 02-11-2022, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There’s no reason their people need to starve and yet they do.
Sure there is, it's called ideology. That's why the Democrats seem to have no principles.

🤪
Old 02-11-2022, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

Ever since trump got ellected I felt like, instead of hitting the reset button with russia, like hillary was talking about donig, the left decided to hit the reset on ending the cold war and strike that baby back up again.

Using social justice they turned americans against russia's forward progress and insisted that the country was pure evil.

I was watching this as someone who actually works with people in russia thinking, this is fucking nuts I thought we were building bridges, now we're building walls??

russia gate was even worse it just got worse and worse, they started acting like russia was some kind of galactic empire of evil with nanobots infecting the highest rank of the white house.

It made us look pathetic, like we couldnt even manage our country without russia pulling the strings. The idea that they elected our president helped some social justice retards sleep at night, but it made us look pathetic, like we couldnt even manage our democracy without letting some 3rd world frozen drunk ass country completely manipulate everyone of us at our highest levels.

Now here we are, the same god damn political cult is pushing and pushing and pushing for war.

You can decide which side you're on, but it seems ot me that the war that is happening now is just the end result of some polarity flip the democrat party took during the end of obama's presidency.

Im not saying that the russian goverment is great, but I am saying they are not as powerful or as evil as anyone in america says they are.

what I am saying is, that I think there is a shadow orginization that controls the (mostly weekend at bernies corpse we call a president) that for the last 6+ years has been trying to end our relationship with russia, and re-ignite a new cold war, or even worse the 3rd world war.
Old 02-11-2022, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

10 million afghans starving...

I wonder how we'll look back on the Democrat withdrawal from Afghanistan, if 10s of millions of afghans starve to death?

Sure Biden had to freeze the funds the Taliban had, it looked awful, and he had to shut down their economy and trade, it looked horrible that he handed the country over to the Taliban.

But messaging aside, looking back, how do you really think history will write what happened after the chaotic withdrawal if millions and millions of people die to starvation?

Do you think they will blame the Taliban? Or do you think they will blame the true master of this chaos: Satan.

The end is here, the tribulation is coming.
Old 02-11-2022, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Tribulation has already begun! Rider on the White horse hell bent on conquering with his bow(syringe) started in 2020. Next up the rider on the red horse (war) giving men the authority to kill one another.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 02-11-2022, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]